36

Elliot and Liv had been taking Eli to therapy for a month now. He's slowly gotten better, but needed to be homeschooled for a while. Maureen, who had just graduated from college, said she would help him with his schoolwork. She hadn't found a job yet, but she was planning on trying to work from home somehow. She wanted to be a part of her little siblings lives, especially now. Lucy's hands were full with Ethan, Sean, Ryan, and Via. One three year old and three one and a half year olds, Maureen knew she needed some help. 

After several days of Maureen not being able to find a good job remotely, she decided she was going stay with Elliot and Liv for a while to help more with Eli. Actually, it was Liv who asked her. Kathleen was still in college, but she was trying to start a small business. A type of charity that would help people with bipolar cope. 

"Hey dad," Maureen greeted as her father came in the front door. 

He groaned and stripped his jacket off, tossing it on the island stool. "Hey," he looked around the room. "Where's the young ones?"

"Lucy took all of them to the park. Told me to take an hour off." She checked her watch. "She should be coming back any time."

Elliot nodded. "I'm going to go change. Liv's going work a little late at the precinct, so it'll be us for the night."

Lucy came back an hour later, apologizing. "Sorry, lost track of time. They were all having such a good time. Even Eli was enjoying his time."

"That's great. Thanks Lucy," Elliot smiled, looking at Eli go to the TV. 

Kathy still wasn't any better, and Elliot worried that she would never be. Although the kids seemed to have accepted that fact. Kathy wasn't mentioned much again. They all accepted Liv into their lives now. 

When Liv got home around eight, the four youngest were already in bed. Eli was allowed to stay up to give Liv a hug good night. Eli ran to Liv and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Liv," he greeted in a soft voice. 

"Hey kid," Liv greeted, hugging him back. "Shouldn't you be in bed?"

Eli looked up at Liv. "Dad agreed to let me stay up to give you a hug."

"Aw, thanks Eli. I needed it," she said, kissing Eli's head. 

After Eli went to bed, Maureen stated she was going out with some friends. Elliot and Liv had the house to themselves. "We got the house to ourselves right now," Elliot stated. 

Liv laughed at his face. He was hinting at the very thing that she wanted to do. "You're a horny bastard, you know." Elliot smirked at her, eyes darkening. "We can't El," Liv stated. "We have no condoms."

Elliot looked at Liv with laughter in his eyes. "Liv, we have kids already."

"And I want to watch them grow up a little more before we add anymore of your crazies to the bunch." Liv poked him in the chest with a chuckle as he pouted. 

"I guess I can wait." He paused. "How much longer?"

Liv shrugged. "I'm not sure. Maybe when Ethan starts preschool."

Next year. "How about we start trying again around summer. Ethan will be in preschool next year, but maybe we can start trying for another baby during the summer. That way, they can be close in age, but far enough apart as well."

Liv's response was a kiss. There was no telling how many kids they would have. All they knew, is that they finally had each other. 

o0o0o

I'm ending this story here. Im planning on another story but dont know where to make it. Gitano, Stuckey, or in the hallway when they hug after Elliot comes back from quantico.