Four

Elliot and Liv walked out of the Captain's office and went to their desk. They had an overdue case that they needed to work on. Captain closed his door and Liv growled loudly. "Can't believe this."

"I know. My own son trying to get me into trouble. You know up until Sean's death Dickie was fine with our partnership. Then all of a sudden he asks you in interrogation if we were sleeping with each other." Elliot grabbed a pen and started writing a report. 

Liv called a school over in Chelsea about a teacher that had raped a student. "El, we gotta go to that school. Thomas Yates was just seen going into the girls bathroom with a 16 year old girl."

Elliot rolled his eyes as he got up. "Of course, lets go."

Are you coming home tonight?

Kathy texted. The fact that she asked was infuriating to Elliot. Are you going to continue to accuse me of cheating?

There was no response. He sighed as Liv pulled up to the school. She glanced at him. "You okay, El?"

All he did was show her the texts. She shook her head and looked him in the eyes. His eyes were hurt yet at ease. There was something else in his eyes, something that she couldn't pinpoint. Pain. Clearing his throat, he said, "Lets go."

Liv agreed. They walked into the school met by the principal. "They're in the bathroom down the hall. To the right."

They nodded walking to the bathroom. Liv opened the door. The last stall, the handicap was closed but not locked. She looked at Elliot who nodded. She quickly opened the door to Thomas Yates having sex with the girl. She screamed as he looked horrified. 

"NYPD put your clothes on and turn around."

The girl got dressed quickly and stood outside by the sink. "Thomas Yates your under arrest for statuary rape of a minor," Elliot stated, cuffing him. 

Back at the office, Yates was in the hot seat being grilled by Munch and FIn. The girl refused to talk. DA ended up filing charges anyway. Another girl thinking that what happened was love. 

"Can't believe Sarah Quinn thinks that Yates loved her. All he wanted was sex." Liv shook her head. 

"Teenagers think that any type of sexual relationship is love," he stated thinking back to him and Kathy. He loved his five children to death, however if Kathy hadn't gotten pregnant, he was sure that they wouldn't be together. 

Liv grunted heading to her desk. Four hours they worked on paperwork they haven't had time to finish. For thirty minutes Elliot was staring at Liv. Wondering if he should do it or not. "Liv," he called out. 

"Hmm," she responded without looking up. 

Elliot got up and walked over to her, sitting on her desk and lowered his voice. "Go out with me," he stated. 

She finally looked up at him. His eyes were wide with desperation. "Like a date? Or like as a couple?"

He shrugged, "Whatever you want. All I know is I can't stay away anymore."

She nodded. "Okay, uh, maybe a movie at my place." She smiled up at him. 

He nodded, "Deal." That night they ordered their favorite Chinese food and watched a random movie that was on the Hallmark channel. They really weren't paying too much attention to it since it was a soap opera type movie. They had started talking about anything and everything else. 

"True or false, that night when White was stalking me and you told me to blink my lights, you would have stayed there all night." Liv tucked her leg under her butt and faced Elliot. 

"True." Elliot stated. He moved closer to Liv and put an arm around her, daring himself to go on. He sure could use some courage. Liv swallowed as their lips got centimeters from each other. They both started breathing heavily in anticipation. 

Their lips touched slightly and Elliot placed a hand on Liv's waist. Their lips searched the air for each other, finally connecting. Elliot couldn't believe that he was really kissing Liv. A woman he's been in love with for ten years. Yes, he was still married and in a fight with his wife, but there was nothing more important that this moment. 

They continued to kiss heavily, completely ignoring the movie now. Elliot trailed kisses down her neck and latches on to a spot below her ear. She moaned loudly.  She ran her hand down his chest as he pulled her onto his lap. His hands dug into her hips as they started to kiss again. 

He took off her shirt and attacked her breasts. She groaned in pleasure as she held his head to her chest, kissing his head. He took off his shirt as she attacked his chest, kissing every last inch. He growled as he let her explore him. He could hardly believe this was happening now. Was it cheating? Yes, but did he care? Not anymore. 

She unbuttoned his belt and pulled him out. With a gasp he laid his head back against the couch as he let her mouth explore his member. Not able to take it as she kept on, he picked her up and went to their bed. He laid her on the bed softly, kissing her neck as he listened to her moan. He trailed kisses down her body as he pulled off her pants and underwear. 

He positioned himself at her entrance and slowly pushed in, listening to her chant incoherently as he let her adjust to his size. Swallowing his self control, he started slowly until she wrapped her legs around his waist and hissed at him,  "Faster."

That was all he needed to hear before he was pumping in and out of her fast as he could, hitting her spot over and over, causing her to cry out as her body squeezed his member. It caused him to groan loudly and release inside her. 

He looked her in the eyes, glazed over with ecstasy. She sighed heavily as Elliot kissed her cheek and rested his head against her forehead. "Liv, remember the monkete comment nine years ago?" 

He was still inside her, not wanting to leave. She nodded as he kissed her neck, finding a sweet spot, eliciting a moan from her. "When I was staring at you, that was when I realized how much I cared for you."

He finally pulled out and laid beside her, wrapping his arms around her. "When we chose each other over the case with Ryan and Rebecca, when he held a gun to your head, I couldn't think of ever causing your death. That's when I knew I cared for you. More than I should."

Elliot kissed her softly. He had a hard time believing that he was calling his best friend Olivia Benson his. Later that night, while Liv was sleeping, he got up and went to a pair of pants that were on the floor. It had his wedding ring still in the pocket. 

He took it out and looked at it. Just touching it felt like the metal was burning him again. He walked to the dresser and placed it inside, deep under Liv's underwear. He wasn't planning on ever wearing it again.