A/N

Heya! Bonjour!

It's been a long long time!

How have you guys been?

I had totally forgo wattpad and stuff, writing stories, and had myself immersed towards the attainment of my goals.

Recently, I checked my old email account and read messages of you guys, it was such a bittersweet feeling. Nostalgia hit home.

Over this time, we've mutually matured. Me as a writer, you guys as readers. I read my previous work and wanted to facepalm myself to be honest. 😂

Now, regarding the messages to update Our Intertwined Fate, I've got two options.

First is to try getting into the flow and complete it as a task. Or I rewrite it with substance and upload it again.

While I think about it, I've got this story in drafts which I'll publish as a compensation.

It is a novella.

Here, I'm pasting the extract of it. Don't forget to read it out.

●●●●●●●●

LOVE SYMPHONY

[ SHADES & SPADES ]

( Extract )

A tick of flapping sensuality - and all the frontiers of decency assigned crippled down.

Her body melted due to the intensity of his ominous advances. He was near, near enough to ravish each and every secret of hers.

Mayal's heart wavered with every advancement, he nuzzled in at her neck, his teeth grazing the skin of her nape making her whimper. He had the way of starting a fire within her that no one else could.

Their bodies pressed together, a haze of desire clouding them, racy breaths and lips moulded into one another. She tasted their shared breaths, her heart somersaulted as his hands fumbled with the contours of her body.

His fingers undid the loose knots of her robe and it pooled down on the floor.

'I trust her to you.'

It was the moment of epiphany.

His eyes shot open as the realization dawned upon at him, and with all might he jerked her away from himself. The touch that overwhelmed his senses with pleasure a few moments ago burned him now. He was disgusted that he let himself be the recipient of this fickle lechery.

"I..we...can't. No. No." He stuttered, stumbling backwards and clutchted his hair in both of his hands. Every fibre of his was smouldered with resentment and rage. He wanted to burn her and the whole world into ashes.

Mayal took a few steps back. A cold wave embalmed her as the hair on her nape stood in fear. Swallowing the lump forming in her throat, she spoke in a low voice, "Muh...tasim.."

"Shut up!"

She jumped on her place when he banged his fist on the wall, blood oozing out of it. Tossing the lamp post with all might, it shattered into a million pieces along with the other decorations.

"You...you are my brother's..."

●●●●●●●●●

Don't forget to check this anthology out & share your feedback with me.

Happy reading!