Chapter 26

"We were where fresh water
meets salt spray.
Where a raging see meets
the mouth of a rushing river.
We were a tidal wave
and an undercurrent.
The perfect conditions for
a devastating storm.
Our love was shipwreck in
an unforgiving sea,
unsurvivable."

______________

Warning : Some Mature Content Ahead
( Starts and ends with asterisks )

Warning : Some Mature Content Ahead( Starts and ends with asterisks )

E M A A N    x    A R H A M

The last sunbeams of the afternoon sun sinked slanting through the vivid panels of glass, shining like raw honey. Revealing the pastel, cerulean hued sky with puffy pale clouds; an ever revolving artistic palate.

The warm glow was mesmerising, a deviance of the black and white world.

Moaning lightly, she rubbed her sleepy eyes as cluster of rays filtered through her eyelids. The morning sun kissed her awake. She unfurled her eyes slowly and drowsily.

Blinking a few times, in an attempt to help adjust her eyes to the dazzle directed pointed at her vulnerable figure. She observed her surroundings dumbfounded.

She felt a heavy weight on her chest and someone securely clasping her waist. Frozen in the moment, she reluctantly looked down.

A loud shriek left her mouth as she grasped the situation. His head resting  on her bossom and his hand placed on her bare stomach.

Blood rushed to her when suddenly another realization hit her. Hesitantly she checked for her outfit but a shrill gasp escaped her mouth. She was just wearing his shirt and he...his chest was disrobed. The horses of her mind ran wild.

This could only mean one thing.

What?

"NO!!!"

She bawled, jolting up abruptly and shoved him away. "Ouch!" She hissed as her head collided with the headboard at the sudden display of martial arts in the morning.

"What the hell is wrong with you now?" His deep morning voice reverberated in the room when he again stuffed his face in another pillow.

"I-I...y-you..." She stuttered badly as her throat went dry. Struggling with words simultaneously rationalizing her disarray thoughts was a strenuous task.

"Please! Let me sleep now! You kept screaming and thrashing last night too." He groaned pulling the duvet further on him, ignorant of her dishelved state.

"Me?..." She asked not believing that it could be her.

"Yes you. Who else could it be?" He mumbled affirming her wild and untamed imaginations.