Prologue

"Our love, our bond it was all fated since infinity. You were etched on the lines of my hands and valves of my heart maybe that's why this all transpired, this ordeal to lead me to you. I am yours only yours, for an eternity. And that's my promise."

_____________

He stepped forward closing the door behind him harshly and forcefully grabbed her wrist

"You must be so happy and satisfied after ruining so many lives right?" He said in a dangerously low tone.

"No! I didn't...What are you saying?...ahh...you are hurting me Arham." She said as he grabbed both of her elbows tightly which made her collide with his chest.

"So, my dear naive wife...YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THIS TO ME." He yelled whilst she flinched sobbing hard.

"Ohh please! Stop this drama. We all know how great of a victim you are in this situation. This facade of yours won't effect me now. You are one stone hearted and selfish girl who snatched her own sister's happiness for her sake." He mocked while digging his nails in her arms.

"Arham, I-I didn't..."

He cut her off "Don't you dare take my name."

Her patience ended and she helplessly yelled "I DIDN'T AND YOU DON'T KNOW MY REASONS."

This was it and before she could comprehend anything, he harshly smashed his lips on hers in a brutal punishing kiss.

_____________

EMAAN ASHAR

She was the most precious gem of her parents. Her whole world revolved around her parents.

But once upon a dark night, her whole world shattered. Her parents died in a tragic car accident.

Her spirit, her dreams, her hope,her everything died.

She was just ten years old but left all alone to face the warth and atrocities of this cruel world.

After the death of her parents, she started living with her only uncle and his family. They didn't treat her as bad as portrayed in the TV dramas and novels but still not good too.

At the naive age of ten she fully understood that the love of our parents is unparalleled. She at the very least tried hard to accept her fate.

She also had a cousin, MIRAL AHMED.

Emaan considered her as her sister with all her heart.

While Miral she didn't. She never accepted the fact that Emaan could be her sister. Emaan loved her and never thought of her as a stranger.