Chapter 12

"You are the love that came
Without warning;
You had my heart before I
Could say no."

                          ______________

"                            ______________                  

E M A A N

The scene playing in front of them wasn't pleasing at all. Izah and Zayyan sitting together on the table in a secluded area of the vast hall. But the unpleasing part was, Izah clutching the collar of Zayyan's shirt and he held her wrist.

"Come" she said to Arham and almost rushed towards them. She stopped at their table and freed Zayyan's collar from Izah's grasp "Stop it, people are watching." Izah backed off and Zayyan fixed the collar of his button up shirt.

"Enlighten us" Arham said sitting on the chair opposite Zayyan.

"This mad woman..." Zayyan was saying when Izah interrupted "Hey! You crazy man! How dare you..."

"STOP" she yelled. The two of them quietened.

"Izah dear! please hold on. Don't create a scene here." She said with her best puppy dog eyes."

"Emaan you always do this. For God's sake I am your friend not this douche, you always do this with me and don't favour me at all." Izah whined and she glared at her.

"Ok now tell me what happened?" She said ignoring all of Izah's baseless accusations.

"The other day I went to the mall for shopping. I was so happy until I collided with him and once again my mobile was welcomed by the mighty floor. But this time our mobiles got exchanged and the nerve of this man, he hacked my mobile somehow and went through my personal stuff." Izah groaned in pure annoyance. Emaan's mouth formed an 'O' while Izah carried on "He must have known that I will be coming here or he could have given it to you still he didn't bring my mobile. Me being the nice human with an ounce of humanity left still brought his mobile."

Zayyan said "I didn't have the name list of guests so how could I know you will be here or not? I didn't give it to Emaan bhabi ( brother's wife ) because I thought being a responsible person I should return it to it's rightful owner. And I didn't hack your mobile somehow I am the owner of an IT company so I know how to do it. For your other complaint I did it so I could reach you earlier. Any other problem Miss Izah?" Izah made an angry expression and turned her face sideways.

Arham who had been quiet during this whole fisco spoke "Why do you guys always end up bumping into each other?"

Zayyan nonchalantly said,

"Just a coincidence."

Some familiar words rang in the ears of both Arham and Emaan,

'There is abundance in coincidence."

She lifted her gaze and directly locked it with Arham who was already looking at her. Charcoal warm orbs mingled with shining caramel brown ones. They said many words through their eyes without any restrictions, limits or boundaries. They got lost in each other abandoning the world around them. Eyes that held promises, protection, warmth, affection, feelings and desires.