6

Or am I?

Taking out his phone, Felix went to his contact as he scrolled down, looking for a certain someone.

Finding him, he celebrated inside before texting but it wasn't being answered soon enough so he called the man, being fast (his movements since he can't control time) as time was running out.

"The mayor isn't availa----"

"Shut your groovy ass up and tell me where can I find this Seungmin dude!" Felix began, looked around when he felt eyes on him and bowed down, apologizing as he realized he's taking space and being loud so he moved to a corner.

"6th floor. Treat me for being an ass yourself."

"You're---- *beeeeep* indeed an ass." Felix ughed at the phone, putting it in his back pocket and ran to the elevator. The door were about to be closed but someone held it for him and so he ran inside fast, thanking her. He's not always an ass.

Tapping his feet quietly in the stiff space he has, he checked his phone a few other times to make sure he didn't miss too much time. It's his first job, he's not risking anything. Yet.

At the doors opened, he hurried out. Or tried. Just as the doors slide away from each other, many people went in and many went out and he had to squeeze out from everyone else.

"Woo!" He gasped as he was freed. Dusking himself, he walked into a large space that were rowed of people working.

Looking around, he didn't seem to be finding the person he's looking for instead he looks dumb and lost which resulted in someone coming over to him.

"May I help you?" Looking to the voice, Felix saw a young guy with fox features and smile that makes you smile just from looking at him.

"Yes! Thank you, but do you happen to know a man by the name Seungmin?" Felix asked

"Ooh, Seungmin Hyung? Yeah!"

"Really? Great, where is he?" Felix looked around as he asked.

"Oh, you must have missed him, he went down to the lobby to the café in the building."

Fucking seriously???

Sighing, Felix went back to the elevators as he thanked the younger. He also learned that his name is Yang Yeongin, who said it's alright to call him I.N.
.
.
.
.
.
"SEUNGMIN!" Running to a familiar man, Felix felt relieved!

"Jeez, you're really loud"

"Shut up, you've no idea how long I looked for you. Anyway, Hyunjin said to ask you for a file by the date uhhh-- damn it, I wasted so much time looking for you I forgot!" Felix sighed and looked around, realizing here he is.

"Hey, what kind of coffee does he drink? I can just buy him from here."

"Did he ask to buy from a café by the name Mrs.Tiger?"

"Yeah, but what does it matter, it's the same thing."

"Yeah, if you wish to get fired."

"Oh, what the hell! I don't even know where it is and I have no sense of direction."

Giving up, he just looked around, his eyes scanning the place and seeing a clock on the wall somewhere. He's left with 10 minutes.

"Oh! Right, he asked for the file by the date September 23, 2017. And you know what, why don't you just send me the address?"

"The café is literally to the left and it has a big writing on it spelling 'Tiger's Thirst" Seungmin pointed behind him, not looking away from the other.

"What does he drink anyway?" Felix asked instead, thanking the man in his head

"That, I'm not telling." Seungmin got up, patted the man's shoulder and went away as he took his things.

Cursing him in his mind, Felix ran to the said location only to get lost as he was on the phone, calling Chan who wasn't picking up.

Asking a stranger about the said café only to be told that it's in the opposite direction and so he ran twice as fast realizing he's spent four minutes already.

Fuck you Seungmin!

Chan wasn't picking up either so he just turned his phone off and breathed deeply after coming to a stop at the said café.

Going inside, he scanned the place before going to the counter.

"Welcome, what are you feeling for?"

"Um..quick question, does a order come by often for a man by the name Hyunjin?"

"Hm..no it doesn't seem so."

"Then, what's the drink that's ordered the most a few other times?" Felix asked instead, praying.

Checking through the computer but then remembering, they didn't bother with the list.

"That would be an Iced Americano."

"I'll take that then. Thank you so much." Felix hoped it's that one and took out the money needed for it as he was given the price for it.

"Thank you, please wait for your order."
.
.
.
.
.
*Click*

"I MADE IT!" Felix barg in as he held the cup of Ice Americano high, walking in the office but it's too quiet.

Looking around, no one seems to be in here so he just walked up to the desk and sat down the cup, seeing a stack of money on it.

"Is he an old man counting money?" Felix asked no one in particular, turning and sitting his ass on the sofa as he pulled out his phone and scrolled through TikTok to pass time.

"Didn't think you wouldn't take it" Said a man as he walked out the bathroom.

"WOAH!" Felix screamed, looking at the man who walked to his desk and putting the money away.

"Would you fucking---"

"Strike two. If you wouldn't here because of your cousin, I would've chased you of here by dogs if I must." Hyunjin interrupted, pissed already.

"What?"

"You barged in without even knocking, even if you did-- not that you will, it seems. Two, you need to stop cussing and treating me like I'm your friend. I'm not your friend." Hyunjin sipped on the ice Americano.

"At least you got one thing right."

Mentally rolling his eyes, Felix tried to keep from doing something to this boss of his.

"Well, two. Seungmin came in with the file's  correct date. I need you take these *thud* to the right locations. The room numbers should be on each file." Hyunjin put down a pile of files and other papers on the desk, close to Felix who could feel his eyes popping out at the number of files.

Just as he was about to get up and take them, thinking of the job itself and how much there's to do.

"One more thing, look over my schedule and update me. The tablet should be found at the front desk in the lobby." Hyunjin finished.

Why didn't I just stay home?
****