37

"Felix, you should really make cookies at this point." Jisung nodded, talking to Felix as he handed another plate of brownie to one of the customers who ordered it.

"Hell no, my brain will melt." Felix shook his head aggressively as he looked tired, munching on his own brownies while someone else is making his brownies back in the kitchen, he's taking a break.

"Maybe that melted brain of yours could help you make the shape of the cookies right?" Jisung rested his head on his palm as he stared at the younger.

Felix 'ugh'-ed and just stared at the other. They ended up having a staring contact, trying hard to not blink--

"Excuse me.." Someone rang the bell to get the attention of the two, they both blinked at the same time and ugh-ed at each other before Jisung helped the customer.

"This is done." Someone came out of the kitchen, Felix took the new plate of brownies and set it in it's place, while he went to make an iced Americano for a customer that ordered..

Iced Americano..

"Felix!" Jisung slapped his hand on the other's shoulder but that just made it worse.

Felix blinked, inhaled a breath and harshly raised the glass he was holding up and turned everything that was on off.

He was spaced out that he over spilled everything and made a mess. Without a thought he just cleaned it up, halfway, made another one quickly and gave it to the customer as Jisung cleaned the rest of his mess up.

"Are you oka---"

"One cheese cake and a creamed coffee, thank you."

"Uh-" Before Jisung could think about it or ask Felix anything he was first to put in the order of the customer as Felix did his best to keep a stable mind, and made the drink as he got the dessert.

Jisung thought he could take that opportunity then to talk to the younger, after the order was done, but more customers came in and the café suddenly turned busy.

"Another order's coming!"

"Heres' yours sir."

"Come again!"

"Jisung, out of ingredients!"

"Ma'am, no there is no dog center in a café, this café."

"Mhm-"

"Felix.."

"Should we create rats.." A whisper was heard from the kitchen.

"Felix-"

"Mhm..."

"Felix!"

"OH SHIT!" Jisung smacked the guy in the head and Felix almost dropped the cup but he caught it, and burnt his hand, rushing to put it under warm, cold water.

Jisung rushed to him, apologizing and still did as he bandaged the guy's burnt hand.

"It's alright." Felix just nodded, his head elsewhere.

"You're out of it..."

"I'm not.." Felix bit the inside of his lip.

Jisung kept his hand on Felix's, just looking..

"You were staring still at every Iced Americano."

"That bastard really drove me insane with those orders." Felix looked up, his eyes wide. He looks like he's cursing someone.

Jisung blurted out, laughing.

"What?"

"You look like you want to smack him." Felix smirked.