39

"Am I allowed to be mean to you?" Felix casually asked before jumping on the other's back, making him grump.

"You can try." Jisung tried looking up at Felix, winking. The raven just smirked.

"Write this down." Jisung sighed and threw Felix off himself to six down, Felix got up as he rolled his eyes.

He was about to ask if he didn't have anything to write with, but Jisung gave him a small notebook and a pen.

"Make sure to type it in your phone too." Then the two started looking at the screen, rewinding to when Felix unconsciously made cookies.

Throughout the whole watching Jisung kept a confused face on, entirely confused on how one could make it unconsciously but couldn't make it when he tried.

"And I'm done!" Felix threw the small notebook on the table, stretching back on his chair.

Jisung took a look at it before throwing it back on Felix's side of the table, sighing.

"Double check, some of these are not right."

Seeing, on the screen, himself and Jisung in there, sitting in the exact position/chair he didn't bother arguing but listened to Jisung. He just did it, despite his loud nature.

The two left the room when they were done, Felix writing the notes on his phone. Better save it in a place that won't get lost, Jisung also had him send the list to him.

"I didn't think you were the type to have cameras everywhere." Felix looked back to the secret room, it's colored the same as the wall so you can't tell the difference, the handle looks like a decoration. The whole same colored door as the walls reminded him of a certain someone.

"Jagi put them up when after finally letting me keep my café ." Despite that, Jisung smiled. He knows his husband cares about him and the reason he put them up was to make sure the younger was safe when not with him.

"So this bastard is also looking at my every few moves?" Felix whispered, looking around for cameras but he could not find them, they were hidden well.

Just then he got a notification from an unknown, Felix took out his phone and was shocked at the message.

Unknown...

Yes, I am.

"Jisung, who's this?" Felix showed the message along with the phone number, Jisung giggled causing Felix to make a face.

"Jagi's just pranking you." Jisung excused the other employee who went to do something else, and two took her place as a cashier while the other made the snacks/drinks.

"It's Minho's?" Felix asked as he put on his apron. Jisung nodded, putting his apron on as well.

"It's his phone number." Felix tch-ed, so he was right. 

"You have nothing to worry about." But Felix wasn't convinced, he's seen the way Minho looks at him when he's so close to the guy's husband.

There wasn't enough time to argue, customers came and many orders were taken. It's quite nice for the ones who's been here for a long time, to see the café busy every now and then.

Things have gotten more comfortable at the cafe as well, almost everyone had come to know each other. The raven had come to be friends with some of the employees as well, they would take each other's spot if necessary and help one another out. 

"Has anything crazy ever happened before?"

"Hmm, here?" Jisung smiled at a customer when he gave their orders before turning to Felix who nodded.

"A lot." Jisung purked his lips, thinking. Felix gave an expression; telling him to continue.

"A wedding was done here." Jisung looked around the café, pointing at the three roses above a curtain.

"Boring." Felix waved it off. Jisung thought again, a lot did happen but his short-term memory wasn't helping.

Just when it came to him, Jisung slammed his palm on the counter, giving the new customer who just entered a jump scare.

Jisung apologized before taking their order, she went to sit down as Felix made her order. Jisung leaned back on the counter as he watched.

"A year after, the same woman who married came to this café and went inside the bathroom." Felix watched Jisung point to the bathroom that she went to.

"Boring." Felix shrugged but Jisung waved his hand.

"Three minutes later, two guys came in and went into the same bathroom. I saw it, there was no screaming or a faint of anything. Rather, there were moans and just a lot of sounds." Jisung made a face, knowing the year before then she married at his café.

Felix smirked, thinking of where this might go. He finished it and called the customer to take their order. After she did, Jisung continued.

"This happened for a while, I never asked because they always went and came so fast!-" One of the workers came from the kitchen, asking about the cookies. Felix gave her the list.

"The husband came here after almost five months, worried about his wife and asked us because they married here." Felix cleaned his hands and rested his back against something as well.

"I didn't know what to tell him so I asked him to sit down in that chair-" Jisung pointed to a chair a little far away but facing the front.

"I knew about it, and he had came at the right time. Just when he was about to come here he saw his wife go into the bathroom. I whispered to wait and he did. A few minutes later of confusion, almost getting up, he saw two men come in and went to the same bathroom."

Jisung looked behind him to see a customer needing him so he went to help them before coming back to clean the counter with Felix.

"And?" Felix looks invested. Jisung isn't sure on what to say about the last one bit of it.

"And he went to check, standing by the bathroom. He listened and had turned red. Weirdly erected, he knocked but no one answered. The moans were getting louder." Jisung put away his waste after he cleaned up. Felix did too before going into the kitchen and coming back.

"When I came back to the counter after helping someone, the wife had ran out with her clothes hanging from her body, sobbing deeply and loudly. I was confused, everyone was, so I went to check the bathroom and a crack of the door was open." Jisung looked into his thoughts, considering about this.

"And, and, and?!!!!"

"All the men were having a threesome. The wife's ring in one of the guy's ring ringer...the two were thrusting into the husband's ass." Jisung whispered to felix's ears only. Shocked and honestly surprised, Felix just stared. He didn't expect that.

Believe it or not, worse ones has happened too. That one, though, was stored in the brunette's long-term memory.
****
You are so much more than a number.<3