30

"You're wrong, I didn't even stay for 6 minutes, the whole time I was looking for you." Hyunjin wanted the younger to hear him, to look at him so everytime he talks he also makes sure Felix is looking.

"Didn't I tell you? I'm protective of you, I get jealous." Hyunjin kissed Felix, caressing his cheek and Felix can't reply, he's melting in his touch.

The cold wind of the night can't freeze him nor make him shiver, Hyunjin is truly warm. His heart is warm and comfortable.

When Hyunjin pulled back, looking at the melting expression of Felix, a string of salvia stretched from their mouth.

"With Jisung, you said."

"I would hate it if you were so close to anyone."

I want to beat the shit out of him if he's lying..

Felix let go of the man's wrist, touching the blonde locks.

"You're insane, truly insane." His eyes never looked away when they landed on Hyunjin's, smiling from eye to eye.

"Why am I insane?" Hyunjin smiled as well just from seeing felix's smile, kissing Felix and just leaving his lips there's, the smile not getting any smaller.

Felix isn't sure on what to say about that, his cheeks hurting from smiling so hard. How can the same person who disliked love/relationships so much because of trust is exactly like this to this man, next to his car and away from them where three people who are breathing with their whole body, vibrating and thrusting into one hole and another?

"You're shivering." Hyunjin looked at Felix's shaky body before talking to his eyes, still smiling.

Felix didn't say anything, he couldn't, Hyunjin had taken the younger's hands off his chest and put them in his pants pocket since he didn't get a jacket..

"You're already one step ahead of me, warm me more." Felix has his chin on the older's shoulder, now, when he whispered the last sentence in his ear, his breath being warm on Hyunjin's ear.

"How do you want me to warm you?" Hyunjin smirked next to felix's ear, kissing the younger's neck, causing an exhale out of him, the blow still hitting Hyunjin's ear but he's liking it. Felix is close to him.

Getting all shy and possibly turned on Felix removed his chin from the older's shoulder and butt-faced his face in his chest, holding hyunjin's hand even tighter when the older slipped his own hands in his pocket. Only the right hand.

"Hyunjin--" Felix started, his cheeks feeling cold and pink.

"No, no, no! Don't stop, pregnant me, I want your kids, fucking give me your kids!" Suddenly voices were heard, loud voices.

"We're not fucking done, ha! That's all you got?!"

"Get the fuck off me! We've been at it since this morning!" The two guys turned their attention to see two men at it, a lady possibly passed out by the open pick up truck.

One of them had starting crying, his whole body was shaking and he looks so dried with a white sticky kind of fluid.

Felix was quite interested, he took his hands out of the blonde's pocket and turned around fully to watch the scene away from me, Hyunjin looked at Felix this whole time only interested in the person in front of him. He licked his bottom lip, stepping close to Felix, just behind him.

Felix was watching attentively as if he's trying to take notes.

The scene was quite messy though, one of them was trying to get "pregnant" and the other man has had enough. Throughout the fight they somehow made up and are back at it more aggressively. You'd assume the one who has had enough suddenly got triggered and now needs something even more. Their moans were so loud, the cries were crazy and even scratches were marked on each other.

Felix felt a tingling on his side, a hand was on his hip and the thumb was teasing his waist bands.

"Are you into these kinds of stuff?" Hyunjin slowly teased his ear, but generally asking.

"Into what?" Felix wasn't getting it though. Hyunjin just smirk and stepped closer, his bulge that had erected small from the last teasing and make out had raised.

Feeling something on his ass, Felix immediately got it and blushed. He's now tense, not sure what he should do, his hands in mid air as if trying to grab something.

"You're covered....but so big." Felix's stomach was jumping about, the pressure felt behind him was increasing and he can properly feel it, Hyunjin was really teasing him.

This actually made Hyunjin feel good, the compliment, he's close to a guy. Not just any guy. The same person who hates the feeling of anyone's else skin or presence so close to them is teasing a man, Lee Felix, in a parking lot.

"Would you believe me if I said you're the only one I've beeb this naughty with?" Hyunjin checked the back of Felix out, loving everything about this man.

Felix's stomach did something, his heart beating faster.

"Truly?"

"Truly." Hyunjin lifted Felix's cheek to face him and leaned/turned to the left as well so get a taste of Felix's lips.

He slipped his free hand under and up the waist of Felix at the same time, the cold hand making him gasp, allowing Hyunjin to slip his tongue inside and make out with him more.

The bitter taste of alcohol is gone..

Because of that Felix liked it more, he wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck and had fully turned his body towards him.

Hyunjin pulled Felix closer, trying to get any sort of contact even with the clothes covering their body.

The make out session wasn't enough, while Felix tried breathing normally again after the depressed, Hyunjin kissed down felix's neck and behind his ear.

"I love you." He whispered in his ear gently.
****