11

Confused and loud breaths of Felix's were almost heard. The poor guy has been walking to running around, almost, the whole building just to find his boss who he can't seem to be seeked.

"Huff! I applied for a damn job, not to seek a boss who can't sit still!" Felix's final destination was the café in the building. Breathing heavily, he sat and put the ice Americano he bought from Mrs.Tiger, not so roughly, on the table before lowing his head back to somehow breath better.

After a bit Felix put his forearms on the table and leaned in, traveling his eyes to the menu behind the cashier to check what's there to order before looking around the café itself. He hasn't really seen much even after being hired, too busy with everything else.

The café was pretty cool and white with some blue. A chill atmosphere. The big windows that let you see the cloud, almost dark sky is a sight to the eyes.

As his mouth went closer to the straw that's in the iced Americano, his eyes looked around everything else that he hasn't seen, those same eyes soon widening when he sees someone and gets up fast, grabbing the drink so tight but not so it'll pop the cup holder off.

Felix stomp his feet to where it stood a tall man with blonde short hair and three people surrounded by him. All in suits and looking expensive.

"Yeah, just look up and tell m--"

*THUD* The drink that had it's ice almost all melted due to the long wait of not being touched for some time had a little beverage jump out from the action, making the receptionist desk wet.

"Are you a damn kid? Tell me if you're going to have me seek around for you because you can't keep your ass--" Felix started yelling in English, irritated and mad especially by seeing his boss acting like Felix wasn't just looking for him like crazy! He could have at least gotten an idea when came to a realization that his assistant wasn't around for quite some time!

Annoyed, Hyunjin took the drink and forced the straw in Felix's mouth, the younger sucked on it as if by reflex before taking it out of his mouth when he realized but Hyunjin ignored him and faced the business people who were with him.

"I apologize for this mess, an email will be sent to you guys for later work and ideas along with an explanation." Hyunjin bowed after they left, bowing back, as they have other things to take care of. Hyunjin turned back to Felix who had drank half of his drink and still looks mad.

Looking to the receptionist he bowed slightly as an apology who's cleaning up Felix's mess.

"Apologize to the one who had nothing to do with the mess you created." Hyunjin stared at Felix, demanding in English to Felix who tried not to show his surprise expression at the sudden change in his boss's voice and language change.

Knowing he's right he still didn't say anything and bowed to the woman who dismissed it off with a smile.

"You have a tablet, my schedule is on you and how can I still keep you here? You're a big mess for this company, took you long enough to get the drink you've almost finished and took forever to find me." Hyunjin looks disappointed but he believes he has said enough and said that they need to go back to his office, there's other things to take care of.

Felix was surprised again and angry at the words.

Just fucking fire me already if you're going to complain about the messes I create!

Despite having such an urge to say, well, yell it so loudly he just bit his tongue and followed up. Taking more sips of the drink despite not it being his taste but not finishing it either.
________

*YAWN*

"Ugh" Felix rubbed his eyes as he stared back at the computer and at the papers on the table.

It's been awfully quiet! Well, it's nothing unusual if it's the boss himself but Felix is in the boss's office, sitting on one of the couches that's angled to form a square.

Not bothered by the slightest sound of the computers' keyboards being clicked from the multiple fingers that's so fast on each key, the two tried to get as much of their work done for as much as possible, without breaks.

Every few often one will ask his assistant to get him an iced Americano or whatever kind of coffee he was preferring until the work is done. Felix being too tired, didn't bother arguing and since he had his own work to finish and don't want to look at someone's face *COUGH* boss's *COUGH* aka Hyunjin's *COUGH* so he just did as he's told and goes back to his work.

Nonetheless to say, that has been the quietest few hours with the two together, in the same space.

But you know, words had been spread about the scene down at the lobby that had happened, later on Felix had gotten a phone call from Chan to which we won't be talking about because it was loud and confusing.

"Finally!" Felix flop his body on the couch fully after closing the laptop and falling asleep right after, forgetting about where he's at because of the sleepiness that has gotten to him.

Hyunjin was unaware of this since his focus was still on work and nothing else also because he's one to get his things finished up before being distracted by something else.

It took another half an hour before Hyunjin was done. The man logged off and got off his seat, stretching and fixing everything up.

His looked around for a certain raven to which he can't seem to find and then saw some string of hair fallen on the cushion. When he got an idea of what it might be, walking to the couch and just as he had thought, it is indeed Felix. A sleeping Felix, curled up in a sleeping position while fast asleep.

*BING*

Hyunjin took his phone out at the notification sound and vibration, unlocking it to see a message from Chan.

Chaddy

Before you get mad SOMETHING came up!

Take care of Felix for me :)

Unless that mf is asleep, don't wake him up

A warning. Thanks!

Hyunjin sighed looking at the text messages and to the sleeping chick.

Can it get any worse than this? Ugh!
****

Maybe we aren't here for a reason, doesn't mean we can't live for our own reasons. <3