32

"I quit." Felix slammed the resignation letter on the table with the last Ice Americano that he'll ever have to personally buy for him, from Mrs.Tiger's.

"What's with this suddenly?" Hyunjin didn't look up from his laptop, finishing up some touches and it ends up really bothering Felix.

Displeased with himself for liking this man in front of him he just walks out. Hyunjin looked up, then, suprised. The door slammed shut making him more confused/suprised.

The last paycheck received from that company was delivered three days later and since then, nor did they see each other again or have Hyunjin ever come over to felix's house.

"I'll send you the link, don't let Minho find out because it'll ruin the surprise!" Felix is on his bed, munching on some chips as he secret secrets away with Jisung who's alone in his and Minho's bedroom, looking through the link sent by Felix.

Ever since the day Felix quit he's been laying off at home, that day was two weeks ago at least.

It was kind of difficult on Felix but he's trying to manage. A lot, and I mean a lot, of question were asked from both his mom and Chan but he dismissed them off saying he got bored of that work and want to find a better one. He hasn't been looking though.

He was truly pissed off, annoyed at himself for catching feelings, ended up tearing off with loud ass music turned up so his mom thinks everything is fine.

He, of course, looked really horrible the next day but Felix dismissed it off saying that he has gotten used to earlier mornings. His mom wasn't buying that but she isn't one to be persistent about it, Chan is.

"Do they have one in like, green or mint color? That's what Jagi's favorite color is." Jisung bit his lip, looking through different kind of clothes as he waited for an answer.

"Yep. I'll send you a different link for it, they don't have it in that app." Felix sucked his fingers clean before rubbing it off his clothes, looking through something and linking it to Jisung.

"Exactly this!" Jisung smiled giggly, sending it to the shopping cart to buy it.

"Don't buy just that, add other stuff too, don't be so boring." Felix said at the right time, looking through the phone for his own interest.

"Hm..Do you have them as well?"

"Hell no."

"Weird, you know where to find the right color and these sexy clothes, what even for?" Jisung questioned out loud, adding more stuff to the shopping cart.

"Try being bored and you'll know why."

"I would've used it for myself at least, I don't get bored though."

"Lucky sucker."

"Sucker.." Jisung tuned, curiously looking for more things and bought it quickly when he thought his partner will be arriving in exactly 15 minute.

"I'm done~" He waved around his tiny legs under the table he's sitting at, going back to the call and turning on the front camera as he set the phone up straight.

"Sucker." Jisung giggled as Felix turned his camera on as well, except it's in a weird position.

"Do you like that word?" Felix asked, getting random stuff to break and fix. At least he can fix some things.

"It's funny." Jisung nodded, resting his head on his folded arm that's on the desk.

Jisung closed his eyes, Felix didn't talk and just fixed his stuff as Jisung dozed off to the sounds coming from the other end.

But just when Jisung rose his head he heard the door click and fast foot steps of feet were coming closer to the bedroom, he raised his head up and just then did he felt lips on his.

"Welcome home." He smiled sweetly to the man who smiled back, picking Jisung up and taking him to the bed so they could cuddle.

"I miss you too~" Jisung giggled, tried pushing the kissing monster off of him but Minho won't stop kissing all over the younger's face. He missed him a lot.

Felix wasn't even bothered, their lovely dovey-ness has nothing to with him.

"Hyunjin is back to firing everyone for their so-called mistakes, it's worse now. You should see him wherever, he doesn't change how he acts with the assistances."

At this did Felix gave his attention to the sounds coming from the phone. His hands stayed put as his ears bought itself to work.

"It became worst?" Jisung asked, Minho nodded. He said they're being fired even more than usual.

"He could do fine without an assistance you know. He's smart and all but that kid burdens himself a lot."

"Felix was the only one to have stayed so long, rumours had it he's the closest to him not including Chan and I." Jisung listened as he played with Minho's hair.

Felix listened too, now questioning his dream and the reality.

The idea of what almost happened to him creeps him out though so he hung up. Went to bed and tried to sleep.

He forgot about me though..an old partner...he lost track of time with..

"Speaking of Felix-" Jisung looked to his phone and saw it turned off. Felix had hung up.

"Hm?" Minho looked to where Jisung looked at, he end up falling asleep to the head massage by Jisung and snuggled close to his husband.

Will Felix be okay?

No one knows about felix's dream and crush, no one except Lee Jisung.
****