20

"Tch- He's so annoying, just how are you guys friends? He or you must own something to another!" Felix pointed at his T.V, at Chan who's in Pj's just as Felix is. The two are home and comfortable while face-timing each other with a bucket of ice cream, poor stomach will ache tomorrow. 

They could both be at one other's house and chat there, but Chan said he needs to be away from his cousin just because and now they're face-timing, as if the three hours they spent together wasn't enough.

Chan, once again, sighed with tiredness really wanting to put the cold spoon on his eyes. 

"Felix, you dumbass, just because I'm friends with someone, who for no reason at all, you hate doesn't mean our friendship can be questioned!" Chan says with as much willpower, holding back on yelling at the screen at Felix, to keep himself sane.

"Woah, Chan Hyung, imagine the amount of money I could've made by now due to all of those sighs ----- DON'T, NO PLEASE DON'T HANG UP!" Felix ran to the T.V literally yelling at it. 

"I'm not, Hyunjin just texted me." Chan rolled his eyes as he picked his phone up to reply to I.N message, his position/angle on the screen changing. Hyunjin never texted him and he was really going to hang up, I.N did text though. 

"HyunJIN just teXTED mE," Felix mimicked as he walked back to his bed, knowing damn well a Hyunjin didn't text him and even if Chan heard him he didn't say shit to ruin his own mood. That's one way to know it was no Hyunjin who texted. 

Just as Felix thought so his phone vibrated on his bed, causing him to pick it up and check and there on a bar of the notification was sent a message from the oh - Hyunjin. 

Opening it only to stare at it in confused. His boss was telling him to not come to work tomorrow because he's he's visiting some place else. Girlfriend probably. 

Felix rolled his eyes and threw the phone on the bed before picking up the remote to watch something since Chan seem to have forgotten that he's still on facetime with Felix. 

Lovers, ew. 

Felix did what he could do for tonight, and if you want to know what he did that night are the things included: watch 3 movies, ate at least 8 snacks included with beverage and chips, ordered food, did a mask care, put polish glue on his nails to peel off, tried dancing and singing, counting the strings of his hair, played pretend interviews and idols, changed clothes, took a shower, counted his clothes, did different styles with his short hair, and more yet Chan was not done texting "Hyunjin."

It was a full list of things and more but that guy was all grinning and nothings, Felix did take serval pictures that he sent to I.N with the caption "look how he looks like texting you," if it wasn't I.N Chan was texting then he fucked up.

However, Chan did also receive those same photos from I.N and upon receiving that Chan was ready to yell the hairs out of Felix when he was done, at 3 am, only to see his younger cousin to be sleeping on the floor rolled in a blanket burrito with a weird ass position. 

Chan could've beaten his ass up when they meet at work but Felix had forgotten to tell Chan about his day off and then only remembered to when he received PACKAGES of files to work on, personally hanged by Seungmin just to make fun of him apparently. Such good friends. 

Felix would not recommend this type of treatment received, this is not a day off!

And that ass gets to relax with his so called "girlfriend," bitches.

Despite him being alone and not bothered by the man he was still slower than usual when finishing his half of work since he gave to a realization that half of the time Hyunjin has been helping him with the stuff he didn't understand.

Weirdy enough he had gotten another message from Hyunjin letting him know that if he got any questions that has to do with the files, just let him know. Felix didn't believe in shit he said, keeping his pride up.

Still, he end up letting it down to ask one question to which Hyunjin answered him and didn't say nothing else. Not even make fun of him and Felix tried not saying anything else besides that. 

After a while he just kept asking more questions and he received more answers, Hyunjin didn't even say anything about him not knowing so much and that he's probably lazy or use this as an excuse to not do the work himself because Felix was only, in fact, asking the questions he truly had no answers to. 

They did not talk or made fun of one another, Felix doesn't know if the man is busy but he was never left delivered or on seen during that time of texting and just asked questions to receive an answer. 

During a part of this, Felix was smiling and somehow enjoying the paper work he was doing and didn't mind what Seungmin did anymore. 

He also didn't mind Chan leaving him or forgetting about him during that face-time. For the short time of that moment, almost everything was forgiven but he never said it. He did, however, texted 'thank you' to Hyunjin when all the questions and answers were done.

Only then was he left on seen. 
****