13

That was weird. Why'd he have to say it while looking at me?!

Stunned. Felix froze at that but Hyunjin just went back to his work and ignored the rest of what had just happened and just in time the doors had opened and a man barg in.

*THUD*

"My twenty dollars." A smug smile on his lips.

"The coffee doesn't even cost that much."

"My time costs extra," was said before a wink.

Hyunjin took cash out and handed the money to his old friend without another argue as the friend put the money away. Staring at Felix.

*SNAP* Suddenly Felix is back to life once again.

"And who stunk your ass?"

"Chan Hyung! When did you get here?" Felix looked at the door that's closed and back up at Chan to the iced Americano.

"Just now, what's the matter with you?"

At the question Felix looked at Hyunjin who's unbothered and staring back at him so Felix just got up and pushed Chan out with him without saying bye.

"Jeez, I have feets for a reason you know." Chan rolled his eyes.

"Your boss is weird."

"You mean YOUR boss."

"You work for him too." The elevators' doors opened and in the two went. Bowing goodbyes to some of the workers.

"How else did he go up your ass?"

"He DIDN'T go up my ass!" Felix fastly put his seatbelts on as he waited for Chan.

Chan had a weird look on his face, staring at Felix as he slowly clicked his seatbelts on.

"What?"

"What?"

"What do you mean he DIDN'T go up your ass? You wanted him to--"

"AHHH!!!! SHUT UP SHUT UP THAT DIRTY MOUTH OF YOURS!"

"So you didn't want him up your--"

"That's not what I meant!!!!"

Chan didn't even say anything as he started the engine, the look he was giving was enough to make the guy go up the roof of the car exploding with screams of saying that it isn't what he meant.

The drive home was not silent because of all the ideas going around the boy's head and he sure wasn't calm.

Chan was glad he grew up with Felix because otherwise he's not sure how he would've handled this situation because right now he ain't doing no shit. Totally used to it.

The car is parked in P at the curb, where Felix has to walk home now for his next stop. Instead of getting out, Felix unbuckled and turned to Chan who's just tapping the starring wheel.

They didn't have to do the whole kind of other talking to get to the point, it had happened too many times to the point they're just comfortable by it now.

"Does Hyunjin let just anyone go into his room?"

"What room?"

"The office."

"The room inside the walls?"

"YEAH!- that.."

Chan stared at Felix as if trying to figure out why he is asked that question

"You want to snap him up and make him your sugar daddy?"

"WHAT? No! Well- that's not the question!"