10

It's been some time now and everyone is back to their spot after the short break they had.

The ones working with the lights went to fix things up, the ones with the job of the camera, make-up artist and everyone else went back to their work.

Four eyes were looking for someone who still isn't around, the files in the same position at the older had left but there's no time to worry for anyone, focus needs to be back on work.

Hyunjin put his mask back on and hat after a bit when he was fixed, the director rolled and the shoot begin once again.

There will be the sound of clicks, whispering, drooling and distraction in some places but everyone was as focused as they can be.

"This is quite surprising.."

"What?"

"The new guy, he's still working here."

A peer of eyes went to the man who's posing, before they knew it the two gossipers are drooling.

"Wow~" Seems like they've forgotten about their conversation.
________

"Thank you for your hard work! Hey, Jim come check these photos out!" The director excused everyone else who has other things to do.

Hyunjin is back in the changing room and some others came to check the photos taken.

"I like these two, some of them he's without mask. This is also the background we have him in." The director pointed out the pictures

" The director pointed out the pictures

(Ain't Hyunjin but looked similar when I first saw it

(Ain't Hyunjin but looked similar when I first saw it.)

"Wow, it's either he's really good looking despite those covers or the team are great at taking pictures."

"OH MY!" The director felt his palm on his chest, where his heart was in.

"Scared me with that deep voice of yours coming out of nowhere!"

"My bad." Felix scratch the back of his head, not sure if he should be sorry for that.

"Well, what do you think?" The director pointed at the pictures once again, asking Felix this time, the younger nodded his head.