19

Hyunjin is good at putting all of his attention onto one thing alone and not get distracted easily, it isn't always the best kind of talent to have though.

When he rose his head, stretch only to jerk back when seeing the younger still frozen in thoughts caught him off guard.

"Felix?" Hyunjin called out but the man looks as if he's asleep with his eyes open, while standing.

Waving from where he was did not help so he stood up only to flinch again.

"I HAVE PUT UP WITH ALL OF YOUR NONSENSES AND YOU DON'T THINK THAT'S ENOUGH?" Felix blurted, pointing at the chair and then at the man who's standing when he came to his senses only for his eyes to stare at the window and see it's very late out, the poles lit up. 

"Came back to your senses?" Hyunjin asked instead, walking around the table.

"Don't avoid the subject!" Felix span around, facing the man who's walking to the coat handle, getting his coat off.

Instead of answering first he looked at the window outside, Felix following his gaze, and back to Felix before speaking.

"You sure took your time though." Hyunjin smiled at him, not happy about any of this Felix's ears still did turn pink from the comment because he sure seem to have taken his time.

Hyunjin stared at him, looking at the different reaction from the younger, being something completely new. He coughed in his throat (e.g., *ahem*) before excusing himself to the inside of his wall once again.

Confused, Felix just went back down and ran to Chan who was waiting for him by the receptionists, seeming to be talking to someone.

"Ouch!" Chan hissed in pain, his hand moving to the back of his head as he stared at the person, greeting him from behind, who slapped him out of nowhere.

"Felix, how many f- time will I need to tell you to stop doing that?" Chan redeemed himself when he saw who's by him and glared at Felix. 

"Not sorry, you shouldn't not look behind you, someone might even just kill you," Felix shrugged as chan just stared at him tiredly and looked back to the person next to him, greeting both.

"I.N, I told you about Felix--" Chan pointed his hand to Felix,

"Felix, this is I.N," he finished introducing the both, his hand toward the other before putting them in his pocket.

One of I.N's hand rose slowly only to stay in it's position; below his hips when heard the raven head talk.

"Did not think you'd be Chan Hyung's crush.." Felix smirked, his hands tightly in his pockets as he backed away slowly saying that.

Chan and I.N both flushed as their facial expression showed 'shock,' I.N looking at Chan and Chan fisting his fist as he stared at Felix.

"What do you mean by that?" I.N spoke up, asking when he saw the uncomfortable aura of tightness between the two, still flushed because of his own question and automatically looking at Chan as Felix laughed. 

Wiping a single, individual tear, Felix ran around and behind I.N to put his chin on his shoulder, Chan just sighing with tiredness as his hands relaxed just because he can't do shit about this.

"You're so cute! Chan is a completely different one from you-"

"Felix, enough with running your mouth you barely know him. Don't say that just from his looks."

"He's cuter than you," Felix snickered, playing around with Chan as the older has just had enough already.

During this time, all of this was being recorded on a certain camera barely notice to anyone's eyes just to be aware of what's happening. 

These camera are screened in two rooms and different devices. Like normally, there's a specific room full of computer with each different angle's of cameras and a computer of it in the Boss's office. 

The man, along with other ones who were minding their own business, see's a group of three men in their work suit still at the lobby ground. Nothing's wrong with it, just the fact those men has not left the building for over three hours now.

They would move around and about, chase each other's even but have stayed in the same spot and seem to not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Suspicious and confused the man called his boss who was just getting ready to leave since things finished much earlier today.

Only, the boss wasn't checking his phone and everything was on mute and 'do not disturb' so when a call was made he couldn't feel the vibration nor hear the ringing.

The door was locked and checked out before that, fixing his crumpled clothes up and getting ready as the elevator went down to the lobby. In some cases he'll stay in his office and other cases he'll go home or to his parent's. 

Considering it's very late not many coworkers are in tonight and barely anyone outside. There were some, or just one alone, group of coworkers who were chatting along or so and that wasn't any of his business so he took his phone out, dialed the number that had called him a few times and just before he was out the door, the wind blowing him right out but he's really stable in his position, barely budging. 

Hyunjin shot a glaze or few to the back of his left where stood three men still in their suits, one looking done, other just laughing while being clung by a man a little taller than him and smiling, his freckles spread. 

Nothing looks suspicious but it sure sounds so when you're told that the group of men has been around in the same spot for over an hour!

Despite the cold hour Hyunjin had his jacket around his rolled sleeve arm, walking to the men who stop what they were doing as they spot him. Everyone except a familiar looking guy...Felix?

Hyunjin eyed the man from the held waist to the sat chin on the worker's shoulder, seem to be judging Felix who rises his eyebrow on him instread.

"Chan Hyung," Hyunjin looked to Chan to greeted him back, both the younger's surprised.

Felix leg go of I.N, his elbow on the man's shoulder as his other arm is used for his hand to point between the two men, "you guys are close?!"

Sighing Chan just stared at the younger as if to ask "fucking really?' Instead he asked instead; "I thought I told you?" 

Felix was confused, scratching the inside of his brain, mentally, only to make the sort of sound you make when you come to a realization, making them all jump.

"I remember, you did! Hey, what are you here for? Your work usually doesn't end until 5 in the morning, ---* inaudible; fucking bat* --- bOSS?" Felix asks, chicky, instead Hyunjin just ignored him and answered his question to chan.

"Someone said you've been here for the hours now," shocking Chan and I.N who check the time to realize a few hours had passed and outside had gotten darker, the other was just unbothered.  
****
Hello cuties, may I request sum of you? Please let me know how you think of the story so far, I don't mind the complaints or compliments just let me know what's missing or how you're liking it. Thanks lovelies. <3