15. OURS.

LULAMA

It's been two full months ever since the weekend away and can I just say, I'm happy.

I don't know how I managed with my self restrained that entire weekend but I did. Because I gave him the greenlight on touching me, he made the most out of it and boy did he blow me away each time he 'touched' me. Since then, whenever be sleeps over it's been touchy nights and I feel myself wanting to give in. I'm finally at that point.

It's Friday and my friends and I have plans after work. We are celebrating, Amo's birthday and it's going to be a blast. We are planning an all night thing and we're only clocking out the next morning. It's been a while since we all went out like this so we all want to make the most out of it.

Before going home , I split with the guys. There's a nice pair of shoes I've been eyeing and because my deputy parent came through for me I'm going to spoil myself a little before going back to get ready for tonight.

I request a ride to the mall and when I get there I don't waste time, I head straight for what I came for with the hopes that it's still available. Thank goodness it is.

The disadvantages of coming to a clothing shop are that you end up seeing more than what you initially came for and it's so hard to resist, I see a pair of jeans and a jacket that I could totally rock tonight... maybe I can spare a little more money, yep, I've been broke before and I didn't die.

My phone pings and I remember that I left Bangizwe on hold when I got in the shop, a very bad habit of mine

"This thing of you leaving me on read won't end nicely," I read his text and bite my lower lip. I know this is something I need to work on, I have this habit of reading a text and telling myself that I'll answer soon... Then I don't.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again,"

"What are you busy with?" He asks

"Shopping, I came here for shoes but now I'm seeing an entire outfit that I can rock tonight so I'm still doing my math,"

"Women," He sends with a rolling eyes emoji.

"I'll delete all those emojis off your phone," I threaten and he sends different ones simultaneously so my phone pings uncontrollably. This guy! The last ping is an sms though, a bank notification to be precise and it's +R4000 in, the reference? "Emoji bail"

This has me laughing and smiling from ear to ear, did he really just do this? Immediately call but he doesn't answer it. Instead he texts back "In a meeting, let's rather text,"

"You're chatting while in a meeting?"

"I can multi-task, plus I'm not the one chairing the meeting,"

"Alright Mr. Multitask, thank you for the money,"

"You're welcome. Oops, I just got caught, talk later," he says then goes off.

There is a happy feeling that comes with having money in your account and that's what I'm feeling right now. My soul is doing a happy dance that my feet will be doing later tonight.

I pick the outfit, pay and leave before before I see anything else. I also decide to get wings to snack before heading home. I place an order to go then I find myself a little corner t stand in while browsing through my phone

"Mnaks," a familiar voice says and obviously one person would call me that.

"Nandi, hi," I greet her with a smile. We haven't seen each other since our very first meeting and I believe we parted in good terms.

"How are you? It's been a while,"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm good too, I couldn't leave without getting myself a spicy snack," She says.