Chapter 22

With every steps of him is the very beat of the thing inside her chest. Like a real King he came in. His usual dark eyes peirced in all of their body.

Weirdly... Chaeyoung feel at ease as she saw him. While the others in confusion and dumbfounded at the arrival of a really gorgeous man.

"Jimin..."

She whispered out of breath. It was very low and almost impossible to hear but it didn't stop from reaching his ears.

His face darken by that. One word of her is enough to make him dive hell. He stared at the bastard who dare go against them.

"Take him"

Taehyung and the rest didn't have to be told to what to do next as they instantly get closer.

A loud gasp from each of the students mouth could be heard as their mighty head master fall flat on the floor like a dead meat.

__________

Chaeyoung found herself entering the gate of the Castle once again. With her sisters behind her who's silent the whole time.

After the big scene that happened inside the school she's now asking herself how the hell did she came up into this situation.

"This way ladies..."

With their confused face they get inside a room. Welcomed by the faces of the highest people of their world.

"Your highnesses..."

Chaeyoung speak and bow down a little followed by her sisters who copied her unwillingly.

"I'd like to speak my gra-

"You're not a stranger to us Chaeyoung... And We'd like you and your sisters to be a really close friend. We have started in a very unpleasant way but I'm hoping that we could bring the past behind"

With her brow frowned Chaeyoung look at the six man infront of them with a questioning face all over her.

"And why? If you don't mind your highnesses ... I'd want to know why you treat us like this."

"Unfortunately we don't know the answer to that question... Yet"

Chaeyoung's shoulder dropped as she knew they won't really give her the answer she seeks.

"You can come to him if you really wanna know..."

A playful smirk plastered on Prince Taehyung's lips. By that she knew what the Prince means.

Prince Jin cleared his throat and look at the girls with a more friendly manner.

"As you know the people outside already know what happened... As expected they will brought war with us... I suggest for the four of you to just stay here"

"Namjoon and Hoseok will assist you in anything... Feel free to do anything and take this castle as your home too"

"And uhm... Jisoo-ssi I'd like to talk to you..."

_________

Jisoo is left with Prince Jin. Lisa and Jennie went to the room preferred for them. While Chaeyoung is sent somewhere.

"Where are we really going Prince Jungkook?"

Chaeyoung asked the young prince who's been dragging her sonewhere for long now.

"You have so many questions noona... I'm helping you get to him isn't obvious?"

"And why should I get to him?"

Jungkook stopped and look at his noona who he thinks lost her mind. He sighed.

"You might be a dead meat by now if it wasn't for him... I know you want to thank him so here I am helping you."