Chapter 16

All six of them gathered around the long table in the huge room inside the castle. On the other end of the table Prince Jin seated. While on the other end Jimin seated like a King.

One chair is emptied since They decided to exclude their Youngest Prince Jungkook to join this meeting and discussion.

Prince Jin stared at the man infront of them who he one's took care of when they were little kids. He had change a lot.

He remembered him playing with his other cousins such us Taehyung and Jungkook and of course with the three brothers who's also in the castle since forever.

He missed the good old days but have to accept that they are grown up now. They all have different responsibilities now.

"How have you been there?" Prince Jin spoke cutting the silence in the room. No one wants to speak up.

Jimin drop him a glance and he tried hard not to react of how intimidating his younger cousin could be. Well he's born that way. He actually missed that jimin who live in the most cold expression in his face

"I lived"

Yoongi smirked at how Jimin answered their crowned Prince. Typical Jimin who has no care about anything.

"You don't even seem to be happy seeing us! At least tell us how you've been there Jimin-ah" Hoseok snorted a little hurt of how this kid he once took care of speak like they are no one.

"I don't want to waste my saliva... Don't think I don't know that this idiot already reported everything" Jimin glared at the Prince beside him who's smiling weirdly.

Namjoon have to smack Taehyung in his head to stopped what faces he is showing to them. Such a wierdo Namjoon thought.

True enough Taehyung has reported everything he found out on his time to Moonrage. He didn't spare a single details.

"Isn't you who has something to explain in the first place?" Jimin hissed and crossed his arms.

Seeing how this men and the castle's royal guard protect that woman their must be a reason.

Taehyung smirked at the demon. An evil thought came up to his head. This will surely turn him into a beast himself.

"Chaeyoung... She's my mate"

In a matter of second the whole rooms temperature drop down. Hoseok almost hug Namjoon who's beside him at the sudden changes.

Jin remained stiff in his position secretly approving to Taehyung's work on pissing the beast off. This kid needs a little punishment for disrespecting him. He need to reward Taehyung for this later.

"We've been searching for her but their you are bringing her here. She's a little hardheaded so we haven't tell her yet" Yoongi said joining Taehyung's trip.

Hoseok and Namjoon made a side glance. They can't believe their brother went for that naughtiness of Taehyung.

They saw how the man's brow made a lines. His jaw clenched. His deep scary and cold eyes stared at Taehyung who's so brave to battle with his eyes.

"She has a strong blood right? She's perfect to be my mate" Taehyung said and made a small smile.

"You wanna die?"

________

The room included a massive window that allows anyone to see the view outside. It's beautiful.

Jennie slowly went her way to the glass window and watch the starts glowing above.

The room they give to them is in a higher floor giving them a good spot for watching the sky.