Chapter 167-168

Chapter 167
”Gerald, you’re here too? You know how to come when we are going out for dinner but why weren’t you there when all of us from the class were recording the interview for Felicity then? Hahaha! The attributes of a pathetic person would never change!”

A girl who was very close to Felicity could not help but scolded him.

Many girls had already gradually changed their views on Gerald. They would even smile faintly at Gerald when they saw him now.

How should this be explained?

Some time ago, Gerald suddenly got rich. He got very rich.

He really attracted many girls’ favor at that time.

They felt that it would be great if they could get together with Gerald. They would be able to buy some really pretty bags, especially since this Gerald was quite handsome.

However, Felicity had already hit the jackpot.

She became an online celebrity who could make a lot of money.

This gave all the girls in her class a very huge booster. So, what if they were girls? They felt that as long as a girl was willing to work hard and head in the right direction, she could also become rich, famous, and successful.

Therefore, many girls in their class also came up with an idea. They wanted to try and do live broadcasts too. It would be even better if they could sign a contract too!

“Forget it. Just bring him along with us. Another person would not make a big difference anyway.”

Felicity replied as she fixed her sunglasses. When she used to say anything contemptuously in the past, Felicity would glare at Gerald. However, now, she could not even be bothered to even look at him at all.

Just then, Cassandra and everyone else had already arrived. All ten of the Audis had already arrived.

The lineup of the ten Audis was really spectacular.

Many students also looked in this direction enviously.

Even the owners of the Audis also took out their cell phones to take pictures of Felicity.

“Instructor! You can take the same car as me! All my classmates can just get in the other cars!”

Felicity said as she placed great emphasis on her image.

Her classmates quickly got into the cars, one after the other.

Harper and the boys from his dormitory also got into the car.

At this time, Gerald saw that there was no one sitting in the Audi at the end. Therefore, he was about to open the door of the co-pilot seat so that he could sit in it.

“Stop! What do you think you are doing, Gerald?”

Felicity’s cold voice sounded from a far distance.

“I am getting into the car!”

Gerald replied.

“Hehehe. That car is not for picking up students. That car is to pick up some of my good friends from the live broadcast guild. You can sit in another car!” Felicity was really annoyed. Why was this pathetic person causing trouble for her every time?

“There are no other cars but I can see that no one is sitting in the co-pilot seat in the car that you are
sitting in. I will go there then!”

Gerald replied. After all, she would not be expecting him to go on his own, right?

“Pfft! Gerald, what are you thinking? You are actually thinking of sitting in the same car as me?”

Felicity honestly felt like giving Gerald a few slaps. What was her status now? Could she really be seen with someone like him?

“Felicity, what is the matter? Aren’t we leaving yet?”

At this time, Cassandra also got out of the car.

“Ahh! It’s all Gerald’s fault. When I was calling for the cars, I did not count him in at all so I only called for
ten cars. Everything is fine now! I have to send a car over to pick up my good friends! Gerald is not
sitting in it anymore!”

Felicity replied coldly.

Cassandra glanced at Gerald in disgust. This person was really superfluous!

After that, she said impatiently, “Gerald, why don’t you take a cab there by yourself? I will reimburse
you for the cab fare later! Okay, okay, Felicity, let’s go now!”

Casandra yelled at Felicity before they left in a hurry.

Why was she rushing to leave with Felicity in a hurry?

This was because Cassandra just thought of a topic to talk with someone. Therefore, she was planning to chat with him now.

Gerald did not ask Harper or the other boys to accompany him. He simply said that he could take a cab
on his own, after borrowing Harper’s power bank.

After the convoy left.

Gerald turned on his cell phone.

He clicked on his WeChat and it was his new WeChat account.

Felicity had sent his so many messages that his inbox was almost full.

There were also some pictures of Felicity.

“Brother Ordinary Man, Felicity will send you some of my most beautiful pictures so that you can have a
look at it, okay?”

“Brother Ordinary Man, are you there? Do you think that Felicity is not beautiful? Grievous!”

“…”

Chapter 168
There were too many. It was filled with pictures of Felicity.

There were even a few shots of her beautiful legs. To be honest, the scale was quite big.

Gerald could feel his heart pounding as he looked at the pictures.

“Am I beautiful, Brother Ordinary Man?”

“It’s okay. The photos are average and not too exciting! Hehe!”

Gerald sent a suggestive message to Felicity, perhaps because he was a little angry at her.

Unexpectedly, Felicity replied to his text message in a few seconds, “Oh, you are so hateful, Brother
Ordinary Man! I will definitely make you feel satisfied when I have the time!”

Felicity’s reply made Gerald’s heart feel a little excited.

At this time, Cassandra suddenly sent a new text message to him.

“Brother Ordinary Man, what are you doing? Everyone in our class is going out to attend your dear
Felicity’s celebration banquet today. Hmph! You should have been the protagonist today since you were the one who turned Felicity into a celebrity! By the way, are you interested in Felicity? Why aren’t you pursuing her?”

Cassandra secretly sent this text message to Gerald.

To be honest, she had a very strong sense of jealousy inside. She did not know why but the image of the boyfriend that Cassandra had sketched in her heart, was similar to Ordinary Man even though she had never seen Ordinary Man before.

“Can’t catch up. My car is not here yet!”

He was annoyed and immune to it. Why was he always the one being targeted?

Gerald replied angrily. The cab that he called for had not arrived yet.

“Hahaha, isn’t it easy for Brother Ordinary Man to just buy a car with your financial resources?”

Cassandra replied once again.

She obviously got the wrong idea. When Gerald said that his car was not here yet, she actually thought that she was saying that he had not received the car that he had bought!

At this time, the cab that Gerald called for finally arrived. Gerald continued chatting with them a little before he ended the conversation. The only thing that really aroused his interest was the photos that Felicity said that she was going to take for him.

He would really have to take a good look at those pictures when the time came.

As he was speaking, Gerald had already arrived at Homeland Kitchen.

At this time, the ten Audis had already stopped at the entrance of Homeland Kitchen. This simply proved how arrogant and mighty Felicity was at this time.

“You! Why are you clumsy? If you can work, then work properly. If you cannot work, then you should just get lost! Just look at you. I have seen so many part-timers but I have never seen anyone like you! I want you to get lost now! Besides that, I also want you to pay for the loss of this ‘Buddha Jumps over the Wall Soup’. Leave one hundred and fifty dollars behind!”

Gerald was about to go upstairs when he saw a woman grabbing a girl dressed as a waitress as she dragged her out.

“Sorry, manager! I am really sorry! I have a wound on my arm so I couldn’t hold the dish properly!”

“What? I don’t care if you are injured or hurt! Do you know who the Miss Felicity who went in just now is? She is the most honored guest in our Homeland Kitchen. Fortunately, you did not drop the dish and scald Miss Felicity just now. Otherwise, you would never be able to pay for the consequences of your action!”

The female manager yelled as she poked the girl’s forehead hard.

The girl simply lowered her head as she listened but she did not dare to hide.

Perhaps, there was something wrong with Gerald’s perspective. From his perspective, the girl’s skin was
bright and fair and her hair was hanging down. At first glance, she made people feel a lot of pity for her.

As for the female manager, she was obviously a new manager.

Moreover, Gerald knew this new manager.

“Jane, why are you yelling?”

Gerald did not expect that Jane would have already become the new manager of Homeland Kitchen.

“Ahh?”

Jane shook her whole body suddenly when she heard the sound behind him.

It was like a fish who had been stranded for a long time, suddenly seeing a torrent rolling in front of it.

Or more like a farmland that had been dried up for a long time, welcoming the joy before the dark clouds!

“Mr. Crawford?”

Jane was so excited that she was about to cry.

“Are you shouting so loudly because you are afraid that other people will not be able to hear you?”
Gerald asked lightly.

“Ahh! I do not dare to anymore, Mr. Crawford. I was just very excited to see you!” The matter when
Jane made Chad and the others misunderstand that Gerald was her boyfriend or something had already

reached Zack’s ears the last time. Therefore, he had already given Jane a warning. If Mr. Crawford did not agree, she would not be allowed to contact him or interfere in his peaceful life!

Of course, Jane obeyed all of his instructions.

In fact, Gerald did not have any resentment or resistance toward this senior sister, Jane. On the contrary, she had already shown her favor to Gerald countless times and Gerald had already regarded her as half a friend.

He smiled bitterly at this time before he asked, “By the way, Jane, when did you become the manager of Homeland Kitchen? Aren’t you working at the Mountain Wayfair Entertainment anymore?”

“Ahh? Mr. Crawford, don’t you know about it? Mayberry Commercial Street is undergoing some huge changes now. It seems as though something big had happened. Mr. Lyle has also been replaced. The Mayberry Commercial Street will also be facing a reshuffling!”

Jane was very surprised.

“Facing a reshuffling?”

Gerald was also taken aback. He did not even need to think about it to know that this should all be his
sister’s idea.

What was she trying to do?