Chapter 101-150

Chapter 101-102

Old Chen, You Must Go

"Chen Shao, are you here to accompany your girlfriend to take the driver's license test?"

From that day on, Jiang Cheng knew that Gerald Crawford was extraordinary.

Think about it, 18 million, without blinking your eyes.

Absolute local tyrant.

And Jiang Cheng also inquired afterwards. Although he didn't inquire about the mysterious Chen Shao's information, he knew that the Lamborghini manager was considered to be a person with a good face in Jinling.

Even he was so respectful to Gerald Crawford.

Naturally, you can guess that Gerald Crawford is extraordinary!

"No, we both came here for the test!"

Although the two men had offended Gerald Crawford before, now Gerald Crawford, seeing him so polite, responded politely.

Su Ying and Li Jiannan on the side were already dumbfounded at this time.

This is Shao Jiang, who is so respectful to such a poor cock like Gerald Crawford?

How could they not be surprised.

"In this case, Chen Shao happened to be on the way to Jinling University. Would you like me to take you over?"

Jiang Cheng smiled.

People like Chen Shao must make friends, because they will benefit him a lot in the future.

Hitchhiking, this was nothing to Gerald Crawford, and Su Muhan agreed.

In this way, the two of them left directly under the surprised eyes of Su Ying and Li Jiannan!

"Is this Gerald Crawford really, as Su Muhan said, a low-key rich second-generation? Otherwise, why would Jiang Shao do this to him?"

Su Ying's face was extremely ugly.

I originally wanted to take this opportunity to beat Su Muhan, his long-time opponent.

Let her lose to herself once.

In front of myself, I can no longer look up.

Even if it is vulgar to show off your boyfriend's wealth, as long as you have it and Su Muhan doesn't have it, that's enough!

Su Ying stomped straight.

"Hmph, Xiaoying, don't make the final conclusion so early. I am not without friends at Jinling
University. Wait, I will investigate this Gerald Crawford and see what his origins are!"

Li Jiannan said bitterly.

After all, this time, not only Su Ying was embarrassed, but Gerald Crawford also slapped her in the face.

But he said that after Jiang Cheng sent Gerald Crawford back.

The dead-skinned and pale-faced asked Gerald Crawford for a WeChat account again.

This guy will also get into the camp.

Gerald Crawford took his car, but he was embarrassed to refuse.

Forget it, one more friend is better than one more enemy!

After refusing his request to invite dinner again, Gerald Crawford and Su Muhan walked towards the campus side by side.
To be honest, Gerald Crawford also walked with Su Muhan before.

But there is absolutely no such strange feeling now.

Because Su Muhan actually said that she was her boyfriend just now.