Chapter 1184-1198

Chapter 1184
It seemed as though he would not give up if he could not catch up to their car.

Riley covered her mouth and said, “Oh, my God! I really would not have expected that there would be such an infatuated person in this world! Sister, it seems as though he has truly fallen in love with you at first sight!”

Cundrie could not help but blush at this time.

This was because many people had pursued and gone after Cundrie ever since she was young because of her beautiful appearance and excellent temperament. However, she had never met a boy like this.

It would be a lie to say that Cundrie was not moved at all.

“Sister, why don’t we stop the car and see what he wants to say to you? Hahaha! Looking at him, I’ve suddenly thought of a story. It’s about a beggar who fell in love with a rich young lady at first sight. After that, he wrote a love letter to her as he chased after the rich young lady’s sedan to express his love and affection for her. As a result, he ended up getting beaten to death by the rich young lady’s family! Alas, it was all destined to be a tragedy from the very beginning…” Riley said expectantly.

“Why should we stop the car? Don’t be a troublemaker! You should stop watching so many television dramas in the future. They are not good for you!” Cundrie said as she pretended to be angry.

“That’s right! Miss Cundrie, Miss Riley, we cannot attempt to understand a person’s heart nowadays.
Who knows if this young man has any other intentions by chasing after our car!”

At this time, the driver also spoke up as he continued driving.

“You should also shut up and focus on driving!” Cundrie said coldly.

Gerald continued chasing after their car at the back.

Gerald knew that he could not be wrong. This was because it would be simply impossible for two people to look the same, just like the lady who was dressed in white.

He could not be wrong.

This girl seemed to be the same girl that he had seen back on Langvern Mountain.

Her back view, her eyes, and even the look in her eyes were exactly the same.

It had to be her! He would not miss out on her again this time.

Very soon, the car finally arrived at the Smith Manor.

“Miss Cundrie, that young lad has really chased you all the way here. You can go in with Miss Riley first, and we will stop him!”

The driver said as he opened the car door for Cundrie.

Cundrie nodded, and she initially wanted to tell him not to hurt Gerald and to simply ask him to leave. However, she did not say anything in the end, and she could only nod slightly.

At this time, Gerald had already caught up to them.

“Mila, is it you?!” Gerald shouted.

His mind was indeed a complete blank at this time, and he had already thought about everything that he could possibly think of.

“What Mila are you talking about?! You brat! Don’t even think about pestering our eldest young lady! This is the Smith Manor! Why don’t you take a look at your own status and identity?! You actually dared to barge in here just like that?! Men, throw him out immediately!”

Several bodyguards surrounded Gerald at this time and captured him as they prepared to throw him out.

However, Gerald struggled desperately, and he finally freed himself from those bodyguards.