Chapter 501-552

Chapter 501
By cursing Gerald, Willie was also expressing whose side he was really on.

Gerald was so angry that his face turned pale immediately as he tried to suppress himself from shouting any profanities.

“What are you saying, dad? Gerald! Do come in and take a seat!” retorted Leila angrily.

“Why… Why have you allowed this scum into our house? He’s the kind of trash who keeps taking
advantage of us while helping others in secret! Go home and help that Francesca of yours! After all, he’d
rather do her a favor instead of us anyway! Not only has Francesca become the vice deputy director because of him, she’s also becoming the director as well! The Jung family hasn’t gained anything from him!” said Leia bitterly.

Leia said this aloud because she knew that the favor Gerald was giving Francesca was simply too outrageous for even him to handle. It would be impossible for him to give so many company businesses to her.

Since she couldn’t get his help, she didn’t need to give him any face anymore, right? Thus, she scolded
him as harshly as she could.

“Humph! Our family has already helped you so much and your Uncle Jung was even trying to get you a job! However, you only donated seventy thousand dollars to him even though you still had ninety thousand in your bank account! You’ve already shown how capable you are! Just get lost and do
whatever you want, far away from us!” shouted Leia as she signaled for him to leave immediately.

All the guests there simply looked at Gerald as though he were a joke.

Douglas stared coldly at Gerald before smiling. He then said, “That’s right! Gerald still had ninety thousand dollars with him but he only gave you seventy thousand! That clearly went against what was agreed upon! How unreasonable!”

Willie’s face was so red with anger that he began huffing before pointed toward Gerald. “You! Get out of
the Jung family’s house immediately!”

A second later, he had picked up a cup of scalding hot tea on the table before throwing it toward
Gerald’s direction.

The cup shattered at Gerald’s feet, splashing hot tea against his trousers.

Gerald could feel the scalding liquid burn against his flesh.

“Dad! What are you doing?! Gerald’s the one who had sent me home!” cried out Leila anxiously.

“You’re not to associate yourself with this country bumpkin anymore in the future, Leila!” scolded Willie angrily.

Gerald himself glared daggers at Willie and Leia. If they were anyone else, Gerald would have already rushed forward and trampled them to death without even bothering about the consequences.

However, he clenched his fist and swallowed down his resentment before turning around immediately and leaving.

In his mind, he kept telling himself how grand their reaction would be when they one day found out who he actually was. He’d even tell them who his father’s true identity was just to rub salt to their wounds! But today was not that day. It wasn’t time yet.

Shortly after Gerald had left in a rage, Cindy arrived in a cab. With her, was a bag full of gifts.

After hearing her mother’s side of the story, she figured that she and Aunt Leia must have been fighting each other in secret. Knowing that her Aunt Leia had suffered such a huge blow, she decided to personally come over to meet her.

As she entered, Leia smiled at her. “Cindy, you’re here!”

Even though the adults were enemies, the children were still innocent. Leia didn’t hold anything against
Cindy and the same went for Lacy with Leila.