1. Back to hometown 🥰

It's around 7am in the morning. A beautiful girl is busy braiding her long, silky, smooth hairs.

She tied a rubber band at the end and let her long braid hang behind her back.

She has wore a beautiful yellow suit and took her dupatta.

She walked down the stairs with slow steps. Her anklets made a sweet, tingling sound.

She entered the Pooja room. Lighted the deep and some incense sticks thus filling the room with beautiful fragrance of sandalwood.

She took Pooja thali in her hands and started singing the aarti. Her parents entered the room by listening her sweet, melodious voice and got engaged with her in singing aarti.

When she was done, she joined hands infront of God and thanked him for everything he gave to her. She turned back and found her parents already looking at her with a bright smile. She went to them and offered them prasad and touched their feets.

Mr&Mrs Kim- Always stay happy Tae.

Tae smiled at them and thanked them. After that she went in the garden to water the plants.

Mr & Mrs Kim smiled looking at their daughter.

Mrs Kim- I hope she always stays like this; happy and cheerful.

Mr Kim- She will. My baby's life will be soon filled with happiness.

Tae is watering the plants while smiling looking at cute, small butterflies flying here and there.

She noticed Mr Jeon entered the gate with many bags in his hand. She immediately rushed to him and took few bags from his hand.

Tae- Aish, uncle you could have called me when you were having soo many bags in your hand.

Mr Jeon- It's okay beta, I can manage.

Tae- I know you can but did you forgot what doctor told you? No lifting heavy things for few days.

Mr Jeon- Okay. You win and I loose. Let's go to your aunty soon otherwise she will kill me for being late.

Tae chuckled lightly and went to Jeon's house while carrying some bags.