13. Honey Bunny Oppa🤭

Jk is ready to enjoy their second day of Goa trip. He dressed up in all black with a leather jacket.

 He dressed up in all black with a leather jacket

Tae came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe. She unzipped her bag and was choosing today's dress that's when Jk said.

Jk- Wear that black dress which we purchased yesterday and yeah those balck boots as well.

Tae- No, I don't like black colour.

Jk- Come on Tae bear wear something of my choice atleast once. Look I am also wearing black. We could twin.

Tae looked at Jk from top to bottom and said;

Tae- Why did you wear everything black. It doesn't looks good.

Jk- It looks good cuz I like it. You should also try such clothes.

Tae- I don't want to.

Jk- Just wear that black dress. I don't wanna hear no.

Tae looked at Jk angrily. She removed black dress from her bag and went inside the bathroom to change.

After sometime Tae came out wearing dress which Jk ordered.

Jk- Umm, it still looks empty.

Tae was confused at his words. She saw that Jk was searching something in her bag.

Tae- What are you searching in my bag?

Jk- Just a second.

After messing Tae's clothes; Jk finally found what he was looking for.

Jk- Yeahhh, you bought this jacket as well. Good!! Wear this. It will look damn good on this dress.

Tae- No, I will look some kind of mafia.

Jk- You won't. Just wear it.

Even though Tae was denying but Jk deliberately made her wear the jacket. Tae styled her hair in a messy bun and wore the boots.

She stood infront of Jk while crossing her hands and with a sulky face

She stood infront of Jk while crossing her hands and with a sulky face. Jk smiled widely looking at her.

Jk- Wow, you look really different.