28. Eternal love❤️

8 years later.

My life is completely over now Amma. I can't face anyone.

A crying voice of a girl was heard from a small house cornered in a nearby village.

You don't have to cry beta. Didn't you heard about Mrs Jeon? We will go to her. I am sure she will definitely help us.

~~~

A woman in her early thirties was busy looking at her client's file but her attention diverted at the knock on her cabin door.

She looked up to find a poor lady along with a small girl who was crying by holding that lady's saree pallu.

Lady- We want your help Mrs Jeon.

Taehyung greeted the lady and asked her to take a seat

Tae- What happened?

Lady- Actually we belong to a nearby village. Our family is very poor so I used to work at village's sarpanch's house. My daughter is small so I used to take her with me. One day he sent me to market with some work and told that he will take care of my daughter. I trusted him cause his wife was also present there but that was my worst mistake. That sarpanch took my daughter to one of the room and raped her and his wife didn't even tried to stop him. They told us not to discuss this with anyone otherwise they will kill us. Please help us Mrs Jeon. We beg you.

Tae- Don't worry. I will make sure that sarpanch is hanged to death for his act and it's my promise to you.

Lady- Thank you soo much Mrs Jeon. I am soo happy that we have lawyers like you.

Tae- No need to thank me. I am just doing my work. If you want to thank someone then thank your ownself and your daughter. I am glad you both came out to talk about the incident otherwise not every girl has the courage to talk about it.

Lady- I am really grateful to you. I will take my leave now.

Tae- Okay, but you have to come whenever I will call cause it's the matter of your daughter's pride now. I won't stop untill she gets her justice.

Lady- Sure, we will come. Thank you.

The lady went out with her daughter.

Tae leaned down on her chair and closed her eyes remembering someone. But she came out of her trance at the loud voice.

TAE BEAR!!!