20. Cute, naughty love 💕

Jk is on leave for a week as his arm is injured. Tae took care of him everyday. She even bathed him and feed him no matter how much Jk teased her.

Right now she is busy doing her online lecs.

Yes, Tae agreed to complete her llb as she really wanna fight for women's rights and give them justice. Jk was really happy when Tae informed him. He kissed her whole face while whispering praises to her.

Jk's arm is little bit recovered now but not completely recovered. He still has pain in his arm.

He entered the bedroom after done with his walking session. He took seat beside Tae who was busy studying.

Jk- Aren't you done with your lectures?

Tae- Shhh, can't you see I am busy?

Jk rolled his eyes at her and thought,

Jk's pov.

I didn't knew she will forget about me completely while studying. Does she even knows that she has a husband to take care of. She hardly spends time with me now, Uhhh I am frustrated with my life.

After sometime Tae was done with her studies. She kept her books back on the table and lie down on the bed close to Jk who was being a sulky baby now. She wrapped her hand on Jk's waist and kept her head on his chest.

Tae- I am done now.

Jk- So now you got time for me. Thank God.

Tae- Oppaaa, you only wanted me to study and know when I am studying; you are being a sulky baby.

Jk- What can I do then? I too want my wife's attention. In morning you are busy preparing breakfast and then lunch. After lunch you get busy with your studies and after that you go for preparing dinner and then you sleep. Where's your husband in this time frame? Do you even spend time with me?

Tae- Okay I won't sleep early then. We will spend time in night.

Jk- Hmm, naughty girl. Wanna spend time with me in night, huh?

Tae slapped Jk's chest and said,

Tae- I am not pervert like you.

Jk- What's pervert in this? And I have all rights to be pervert with my own wife. Even I do have the right to fuck you.

Tae- Shut up. (said by hiding her face in his chest)

Jk- Why so shy bear. Just let me get recovered then we will make love for whole day and night.

Tae- B..but it will hurt a lot. (said while stuttering)

Jk- You didn't heard me properly. I said we will make love. There's a difference between making love and fucking.

Tae- But the process is same.

Jk- Yeah but when there is love between the couple the process becomes more beautiful and passionate. I will never hurt you and I can assure you that you will surely enjoy.

Tae- We will see.

Jk- You will surely see.

Tae- Now I will go downstairs. It's already 6:30pm.

Tae got up from Jk's chest but Jk again pulled her down and hovered over her making Tae widen her eyes.

He leaned down to capture her lips in a deep passionate kiss.