8. Taekook's marriage♥️

Taekook's wedding preparations were started.

Invitations were send to all the relatives of Jeon's while from Kim family there was no one except Tae's parents.

Soon the day of Taekook's wedding came.

Both the family has already reached the resort where the wedding is gonna take place.

~~~

Tae is getting her mehendi done while all the ladies are seated surrounding her.

Tzuyu- Didi please remove beautiful mehendi designs on our one and only bhabhi's hands

Tzuyu- Didi please remove beautiful mehendi designs on our one and only bhabhi's hands. Kook bhaiya must like it. (one of Jk's cousin said)

Mehendi artist nodded her head with a smile.

After sometime Jk spotted the ladies surrounding Tae. He went and sat beside her.

Jk- Please write my name as well on her hand. (said to the make up artist)

.....- Ohho, I think our Kook is really gonna be possesive for his wife. (Jk's aunty said)

Jk- You all know me aunty. I am very possessive for my loved ones and she is gonna be my wife afterall.

Tae blushed at Jk's comment. Her cheeks turned red. She wanna hide it to not let anyone notice but couldn't as her hands are filled with mehendi.

.....- Look how Taehyung is blushing at Kook's words. You really have too much effect on her Kook.

Jk smirked internally while looking at Tae's red tomato face.

~~~

Taekook are seated beside each other while each family member is applying haldi to the bride and groom.

Jk too went near Tae and applied haldi on her cheeks. While Tae didn't dared to look into his eyes.

.....- Our Kook's bride is soo shy.

.....- It's her soon to be hubby's effect.

Jk's cousin slightly pushed Tae making her fall into Jk's arms.