17. I don't wanna live with you😢

Next morning Tae was waking Jk from his deep slumber but Jk was fast asleep.

Tae- Oppa get up. It's already 8:30. You will shout at me if you will get late.

Jk- Umm, let me sleep. It's night shift this week. (said in sleepy tone)

Tae- Okay.

Tae covered Jk with blanket and left for the kitchen. She prepared the breakfast and tea for everyone.

Mrs Jeon came after doing her Pooja. She forwarded Aarti to Tae which she took after taking pallu on her head. She bend down to touch Mrs Jeon's feets. Mrs Jeon blessed Tae and gave her prasad.

Mrs Jeon- Where is Kook? It's already 9:30. Is he still sleeping?

Tae- Yeah. It's his night shift today.

Mrs Jeon- Okay. When you are done go and wake him up. This boy never comes for Pooja. Either he is sleeping or will leave for work.

Tae nodded her head. She took Jk's tea and proceeded to walk to her room. She saw that Jk is still sleeping which made her frown.

Tae- Oppa get up. (said by shaking Jk by his shoulder)

On not getting any reply from Jk, Tae decided to use one trick. She bend near Jk's ear and shouted.

Tae- OPPAAAAAAA...........

Jk- Yaah, let me sleep. (said by lightly slapping Tae's cheek)

Tae- Then who told you to binge watch Netflix whole night, huh? (said by slapping Jk's head)

Jk- Shut up. You are not my mom to nag at me. Get lost and let me sleep.

Tae- Eomma is calling for you. So better get up fast.

Jk- Go and tell her I wanna sleep more.

Tae- Oppaaa. Get up na. (said in a whining tone)

Jk opened his eyes while yawning. He looked at Tae from up to down.

Jk- You look different today

Jk- You look different today. This dress looks good on you.

Tae- Eomma gave me this dress.

Jk- Ohh, nice. (said by pulling Tae's dupatta)

Tae- Oppa what are you doing? Let go of my dupatta.

Jk- Why do you need this stupid thing with every dress. Hmm, it has your smell. Wow lavender body wash huh? (said by sniffing Tae's dupatta)

Tae- It's not a stupid thing. It's a part of dress. Leave it. (said by pulling it away from Jk)

Jk- Noo, let me keep this. You go without dupatta.

Jk was pulling dupatta towards him while Tae was pulling it towards her. Both were busy in their mini tug of war. But Jk pulled dupatta with too much force making Tae fall on him. He immediately wrapped his hand around her waist as a reflex action.