12. Trip to Goa🥰

Taekook reached Goa in the midnight. A cab was sent to pick the duo from the airport.

Both went to the resort where they will be staying for two days. As soon as they entered the room; they dozed off to sleep.

Next day Taekook are getting ready in their room to explore Goa.

Tae wore the dress which Jk bought for her.

She took scarf and covered her cleavage properly to not let her skin visible

She took scarf and covered her cleavage properly to not let her skin visible. Jk frowned looking at her.

Jk- Why you have to take scarf with this dress? It looks good without any scarf

Tae- It's neck is too deep. I don't like such clothes.

Jk- Okay. I will keep that in mind while shopping next time. Btw how do I look?

 Btw how do I look?

Tae- G..good....

Jk- What good? You don't know how to compliment a person? And I am infact your husband. You should compliment me properly.

Tae looked at Jk angrily and was about to go from there but he caught her wrist and pulled closer to himself.

Jk- Where are you going without complimenting me?

Tae- L..leave..m..my..h..hand......

Jk- Not untill I get proper response from you.

Tae- Please leave my hand.

Jk- Please compliment me.

Tae- I said na you look good.

Jk- Only good?

Tae- H..handsome..a..as..w..well.... (said while looking down)

Jk- And?

Tae- And what else?

Jk- Don't I look hot and sexy?

Tae nodded her head as no making Jk wide his eyes.

Jk- Are you serious? I have always got compliment about how hot and sexy I am but you are denying directly on my face.