24. Being apart💔

TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER BACK MRS KIM. WE DON'T WANT SUCH GIRL TO LIVE IN OUR HOUSE. 

A raging voice of Mrs Jeon ecoed throughout the Jeon's house. 

Tae was crying while hugging her mother while Mr & Mrs Kim were trying to calm down the situation.

Mrs Kim- Please Mrs Jeon try to understand. It's not.......

Mrs Jeon- SHUT UP. I HEARD EVERYTHING WHAT THESE TWO WERE TALKING IN THEIR ROOM. HOW COULD YOU HIDE THIS BIG THING FROM US, HUH? 

Mrs Kim's eyes too left tears. She was feeling humiliated at Mrs Jeon's every word but it was their mistake afterall. They hide about Tae's complications from them. 

Jk- Eomma what you heard wasn't truth. There is some misunderstanding. 

Mrs Jeon- YOU SHUT UP KOOK. I KNOW YOU WILL TAKE HER SIDE ONLY AFTERALL SHE IS EVERYTHING FOR YOU. 

Mrs Jeon went towards Tae and hold her hands tightly. 

Mrs Jeon- You tell me Tae. Tell me the truth. What I heard was right or not? 

Tae nodded her head while crying. Mrs Jeon left her hand harshly and turned to face Jk.

Mrs Jeon- LOOK YOUR WIFE HERSELF CONFESSED THAT SHE CAN NEVER BECOME A MOTHER. SHE IS INFERTILE KOOK AND YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE WITH A GIRL LIKE HER?

Jk- Yes Eomma. 

Mrs Jeon- HAVE YOU GONE MAD, HUH? WHAT YOU SAW IN HER THAT YOU WANT HER SO BAD? 

Jk- I love her.

Mrs Jeon- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. LOVE WON'T GIVE YOU A CHILD. FIRST I WAS OKAY WITH SHE NOT BEEN HIGHLY QUALIFIED. BUT NOT NOW. I CAN'T STAND THIS GIRL IN MY HOUSE. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW. 

Jk- Eomma ple.....

Mrs Jeon- SHUT UP KOOK. I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU THIS TIME. YOU DID WHAT YOU WANTED UPTIL NOW. BUT NOW I WILL DO WHAT I WANT. YOU HAVE TO DIVORCE THIS GIRL. 

Taekook widened their eyes at Mrs Jeon's words. 

Mr Jeon- Don't be too agressive. Let kids decide what they want.

Mrs Jeon- Sorry Kook's Appa but I won't listen to you this time. You married my son to this girl; right? Now you saw from your own eyes how much of a big liar this family is. They knew everything about her condition still didn't find it necessary to even discuss with us once. 

Mr Jeon didn't said anything and lowered his head. He has no words to speak.  

Mrs Jeon turned to face Tae.

Mrs Jeon- Didn't you heard what I said? 

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. MY SON WILL SOON SEND YOU DIVORCE PAPERS. 

Tears were continuously flowing from Tae's eyes. She looked at Jk who's eyes were teary too. Tae lowered her gaze and turned to go back to her house but Mrs Jeon stopped her by holding her hand. 

She raised her hand towards her neck and snatched her mangalsutra making a cut on Tae's neck. 

Mrs Jeon- You are no one to Kook. Get this thing inside your brain and don't even dare to step into this house again. 

Tae didn't said anything. She lowered her head and went out from there along with her parents. 

Jk stood there watching leaving figure of Tae with teary eyes.

~~~

Jk- Eomma please try to understand. I love her and what if she can't conceive. We can even adopt a child and adoption is much better option.