INTRODUCTION

Yara Jashene is a sweet-lovely-girl who is truly loved by her family. But because of how her family loves her, Yara believes that they want to control her life which made her come up to a decision where she would leave everything behind.

She will decide to live in a far away land, away from her family. She will decide to live a life she never thought she'd experience. Yara will try to hide.

If they truly love me, they will realize that I hate being controlled over a life that I myself should decide.

Sure, everything is new. I never thought I would be living such a life.

If it's not because of that sudden decision they've made, I should be right by their side, I shouldn't be away from them, from the life I was born into.

But what is this sudden change of plot? I mean, in just months, I'll be busted?

The true story of my life will be next to these revelations.

~!~

Rated PG
Fanfiction: Portraying Enhypen

~*~

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!

THIS STORY IS JUST A WORK OF FICTION. UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, ALL THE NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS IN THIS BOOK ARE EITHER JUST A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR IN ACTUAL EVENTS IS JUST PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

A/N:

Another story for y'all. As you can see sa Description niya po may naka lagay na SEMI-AU, dahil parang AU story po kasi siya hehehe. There are a lot of pictures including the social media posts of a certian character. So I advised everyone to read with a strong internet connection to be able to see the pictures attached in some of the chapters.

This story's been in my draft and my dearest sister told me to upload this para mabasa niya daw. Kaya naman ito, upload ko nalang HAHAHAHA.

AGAIN, I'll be reminding you that this story isn't perfect so expect grammatical and typographical errors. Thus, I accept critiques and feedback. Votes and comments will be highly appreciated :)

Thank you so much to everyone who's reading my piece and for supporting me as well, and of course to those who will start reading the stories I have written. May God bless you always! Ily all :>

~!~

All Rights Reserved 2024
itsLadymaya
🕊️