CHAPTER 44

Hazon's POV

I thought she would reject my offer to hang out. She's just too straightforward, once she doesn't like something, she would immediately say it.

I've been watching her behavior since that night during our dinner with our family.

Although she's been like that when she hasn't been busted of her true identity. I just really couldn't figure out, why she's like that to me, eh ang bait niya naman sa mga kaibigan ko, lalo na kay Sage.

"Are you finished taking pictures?" I suddenly asked, kanina pa kasi siya picture nang picture sa dagat and our surroundings.

I look at the foods that I brought, thanks to Joshua, I learned that Yara likes the foods and snacks in mcdo, specially fries and burgers.

Hinayaan ko nalang siya sa ginagawa niya, at baka ma inis na naman sa'kin. I just instead took my phone and captured a view that was worth posting in my socmed.

"I just got a great idea." she suddenly mumbled while facing her phone.

Then she suddenly glanced at me, "What if I pretend to have a boyfriend?"

I almost got choked because of what she said, "What?" I confusedly asked.

"Are you deaf or what?" mataray niyang sambit, nagpigil naman ako ng tawa, she's really something, "What if I pretend to have a boyfriend? ikaw rin! mga hanap ka." she uttered again.

Why she suddenly got such an idea, it's too annoying.

"And who would you let to be your fake boyfriend?" I calmly asked.

"Sage!" she excitedly replied and ipinakita pa sa'kin ang recent conversation nila ni Sage, kaya pala busy sa phone.

"Do you like him?" I suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"I mean. Yeah, whatever. Do what you like." I said at saka tumayo ang walk towards the shore.

Yara's POV

I heard what Hazon asked, but couldn't answer because he suddenly walked away.

Hinayaan ko nalang siya since may ka chat pa ako. I sent pictures to Sage since Hazon said that their family owned the resort that was just beside where we are.

After about hours na pag stay namin rito ay nag decide na kaming umuwi.

Weird, since Hazon was just quiet the whole time, I mean not really the whole time, since pag tinatanong ko siya sumasagot naman siya, but a bit different from his mood earlier.

Ano kayang problema nitong lalaking 'to.

Well, sino ba naman ako para mag tanong, kaya hinayaan ko na naman siya.

Hanggang sa makarating kami sa bahay, I almost take a nap dahil sa tagal ng byahe.

"Thanks, Haze." I simply said because I really feel sleepy.

Hindi ko na siya hinayaang samagot dahil agad akong nag lakad papasok ng bahay.

"Ma'am! Kamusta ang date!" a maid, whom I saw earlier na sinisilipan si Hazon suddenly asked ng makasalubong niya ako.

"Date my ass." I sleepily murmured and just walked towards the stairs.

As soon as I went to my room ay agad akong nahiga sa kama ko, not even dare to change my clothes.