CHAPTER 38

Hazon's POV

"Whoa, what a shocking news!" I suddenly heard Jaaron said while looking at his phone.

"What's the news?" Jadien immediately asked as he jumped to Jaaron's side.

"Patingin." Shawn also said as he went behind where Jaaron is.

Nickson also went beside Jaaron also curious 'bout the shocking news Jaaron's talking about.

"What the! Is that true?" gulat na tanong ni Jadien.

"What the heck... No way!" Nickson mumbled.

"Nickson, your mouth." I coldly said agad naman siyang napatakip ng bibig.

"What? Yara is a Lowell?" Shawn said, shocked 'bout what he saw in Jaaron's phone.

"It's her name naman talaga." Sage suddenly said who where just sitting at the single couch while playing COD in his phone.

"No! I mean, Yara Agustin, she's a Lowell." Shawn explained, agad na nabitawan naman ni Sage ang phone niya.

"What!?" hindi makapaniwalang sambit niya.

"Yara Agustin and Yara Jashene Lowell ay iisa lang! Did you already get what I meant!" Shawn uttered again, Sage's mouth was parted a bit, still surprised about what Shawn said.

"I will look into it!" agad na sabi naman ni Jadien at mabilis na umalis sa inuupuan niya.

"This is unbelievable." Jaaron suddenly mumbled while still looking at his phone, Nickson's quietly looking to his kuya Jaaron's phone as well.

"It's all over the internet." Nickson suddenly mumbled.

"It's really legit!" Jadien said while running towards us while holding his iPad.

"Look, someone did a live video during Yara's confrontation with the department head, kuya Joshua was there as well, then until auntie Yarina arrived." Jadien said again habang ipinapakita yung video na nakita niya sa social media.

I just remain poker-faced and silent as I opened the message I just received in my phone.

After I read the message that came from Ydwen Joshua, I immediately sent a reply and then turned off my phone.

Agad rin akong tumayo and then walk away, hindi naman ako napansin nong lima, they're too busy looking at the news on their phones.

I immediately locked the door of my room as soon as I entered and then immediately go directly to my bed.

I remember how I first met Yara Agustin, I felt like, I know her, she is really familiar to me, although I just couldn't point out who she is.

Every time I see her, I really can feel that I know her. But I always ended up asking myself, when did I met a nerd? And it is just so funny to see her expression every time she sees me.

But one day, when I was wandering around the mall, I saw her, she was with her two friends, I was surprised because I saw her with her hair down for the first time since she always tied it up into a bun when she's at school.

And then that's the time where Yara Jashene Lowell came cross to my head. There is no doubt, she's Yara Jashene Lowell, I've seen her pictures so many times already, and I already saw her in person.

And then that time, I also remember that she was missing, our family are friends, and I heard from dad that Yara left their house. She told her parents that she will just have a vacation in one of the Philippines islands, yet after just a week, she withdraw two million pesos in her card, and by that time, no one could ever contact her, they can't even trace her.

Although, I can already know the reason why she did left her home.

It's been five months, I'm glad that her family already found her.

Just after I found out that she'll have another meeting with the senior high department head who was the father of the girl she slapped, and heard about the words 'expel', I offer her help and annoyed her for a bit since her reaction was really funny.

Although, I already messaged her mom that time. Auntie Yarina and uncle Jayson came home just days after Joshua's arrival.

I snapped out to the reality when my phone suddenly rings, I immediately look into the caller's ID.

It's my mom. So I immediately pressed the answer button.

"Hi, mom."

"Hi, son! Where are you? Nasa condo ka ba ngayon?" she immediately asked.

"Yes, why? Is there something wrong?" I worriedly asked while looking at the window of my room.

"No. But I want you to prepare, we will be having a family dinner later." mom cheerfully said.

I just chuckled, "Sure, just text me the time and place."

"Yes, roger that son! See you later! Dressed up nicely, okay?" she said as she immediately turned off the call.

I just chuckled and put down my phone in my bed side table.

Family dinner, huh.

For all I know, there's going to have another family in this dinner.

Napatingin naman ako sa wall clock to know what time it is already, and it's already 6:10pm.

So tumayo na ako and immediately went to the shower.

After I showered, I checked my phone if mom already sent the place and the time. And just like I thought, mom really enthusiastic, she's surely excited for tonight.

The time that mom sent me 'bout the dinner is exactly eight in the evening.

So I started to put clothes and prepare my self. Just like what mom said, I dressed up nicely.

"Hmm..." After I observed myself in the mirror ay lumabas na rin ako sa kwarto ko.

As soon as I went to the living room, everyone's still there. They immediately looked at my direction when they heard my steps.

"Wow, kuya, pogi mo ngayon ah." Nickson said.

"Wow, bakit ka naka-ayos?" Jadien asked.

"Where are you going bro?" Jaaron also asked.

"May date ka ba?" Sage asked as well.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Shawn asked.

I just shook my head, "Just family dinner." I simply uttered, agad naman silang tumango-tango.

Napailing nalang ulit ako as I walked towards the door, "Clean my unit before you all go home." sabi ko sa kanila and then lumabas na.

But before I could open the door of my car, biglang nag vibrate ang phone ko which indicates that I received a new notification. And I saw Nickson mentioned me in a post.

Napailing nalang ako, kaya pala yung phone niya kanina ay naka harap sa'kin

Napailing nalang ako, kaya pala yung phone niya kanina ay naka harap sa'kin. This guy really.

And it's not a date. It's a 'Family Dinner'.

>>>