CHAPTER 52

Hazon's POV

I couldn't really focus on our class today, it's been about days na hindi ko siya nakikita. I don't even know if she's doing all these acts just to avoid me or what.

 I don't even know if she's doing all these acts just to avoid me or what

Tch, it's been days since I've seen this post, yet it still keeps appearing in my feed, kaya pala that time I couldn't contact her number, it was always out-of-reach, she's hanging out with someone pala.

"Haze? Aalis ka na?" Napatingin ako kay Kin when she suddenly asked me.

"Yeah, may kailangan ka pa?" sagot at tanong ko rin naman sa kaniya, mabilis naman siyang umiling.

So, I just nodded and immediately went out. I am ten minutes late sa dismissal nina Yara.

As soon as I get my car, agad akong lumabas ng campus, yet I didn't even see Yara's shadow to the place she always stayed together with her friends, she's nowhere to be found again.

Just what is her problem? Is she really avoiding me on purpose?

Yesterday, I went to fetch her in their home yet the guards said that a friend of her arrived an hour early and Yara went with him. And I purposely went to the cafeteria during lunch break, but I only spotted her friends in their usual seat. Then, when dismissal came, I thought I'll be able to see her, I waited for about half an hour dahil akala ko late lang lumabas si Yara, only to find out, nakauwi na pala siya.

I was devastated that day. And I was even a lot more devastated earlier when Nana Erna said that early nag ready si Yara and sumabay siya sa mom niya. And I also didn't saw her in the cafeteria during lunch break again.

Now, she's nowhere to be found again. I really couldn't get why she's doing this.

As soon as I arrived at my condo, I opened my phone again to contact her, kanina I tried to call her pero out-of-reach.

"Fuck." Napa facepalm nalang ako when I couldn't even message her and hindi na nag riring ang phone niya, I just know that she blocked me.

I immediately opened my twitter to see if she even blocked me there.

But I was surprised from a post that suddenly appeared in my feed as soon as I opened my twitter app.