LEAVE HER [F]

WALKING INTO HQ, I wore my dark sunglasses and a large cup of coffee. I had to stay up all night fighting people in my dimension because everyone suddenly decided they should commit crimes.

"Hey, Y/N!" I hear Peter suddenly come next to me and wrap his arm around me, "What's up?"

"Huh?" I say before looking up at him, "Oh, nothing. You?"

"Just walking to the meeting we're supposed to be at in a couple minutes..." he furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I nod before looking at him with confusion written over my face, "Uh, what meeting?"

"The one we said we would have a few weeks ago... did you forget?"

Shit. I did.

"Pfft... no..." I shook my head before yawning, "Let's go! Yay, so excited..."

"You don't sound excited," Peter laughed at me.

I slightly nudge him as we continue walking to the conference room.

When we arrive a few minutes later, everyone's already there. I greet them tiredly before sitting next to Miguel.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he spoke softly to me. "You okay?"

"Yes," I nodded before getting another yawn, "Just, uh, a little tired. Nothing to worry about."

He nodded before turning back. Jess began the meeting as she's the one who came up with whatever we were talking about. I was too groggy to listen, feeling my eyes grow heavy.

I put my hand under my chin. I'm just gonna close my eyes.

Closing them, I felt myself drift away.

MIGUEL

As the meeting continued, I began to look to Y/N, checking up on her. When I look, she's sleeping peacefully.

Peter notices and chuckles. He goes to reach to wake her up, but I grab his arm, stopping him.

"Leave her alone," I told him, shaking my head.

Peter sighs, "You're the only Spider-Man that's not funny."

I roll my eyes, "I know, Peter, you tell me that all the time."

He puts on a faux grudge face, "So serious."

I stare at him until he looks away and raises his hands in surrender. I then focus back on the meeting.

After the meeting, Y/N continued sleeping, her arms covering her face. I look down at her and instead of waking her up, I decide to pick her up and take her to my office where she could rest.

"Aw, Miguel's so sweet," Gwen taunts me as she watches me pick her up gently.

I roll my eyes. Unbelievable. "She's my girlfriend, smartass."

"Miguel has a soft spot inside of him," Peter tells Gwen, "He just doesn't show it."

"Say that again and I'll break your jaw," I said, annoyed at their antics.

Peter and Gwen continue to make jokes as I walk away.

As I open the doors, I place her on the couch she convinced me to buy before putting a pillow beneath her head and a blanket over her.

I watch as she adjusted herself comfortably in her sleep.

Kneeling down I put a few stray hairs behind her ear.

I lean and kiss her forehead before walking away and letting her sleep peacefully.