I NEED MORE [W/M] (P.II)

SHE KEPT YELLING as she held her stomach. She was in the middle of the room, groaning as her face rest in the pool of drool. Her eyes were bloodshot and her body jerked by itself a couple times.

It had been four days since I had trapped her inside. I was doing this for her best interest. She knows at one point she would've overdosed if she continued. She knew she would have to stop eventually.

"I don't know, boss..." Peter scratched the nape of his neck as he looked at the footage, "Maybe we should just give it to her. She looks like she's dying."

"No," I said, shaking my head as I watched her groan in pain, "It's the withdrawal. Her body doesn't know how to function without rupture. It thinks it can't live without it."

She continued to hold her stomach, groaning and yelling as she trembled in pain. She was in a fetal position as she looked into nothingness.

"Miguel," she called out, "Miguel, please."

I could see the tears flow out of her eyes.

"If you won't give me any just kill me already."

My jaw hardened. She'd rather die than get clean.

I pushed the microphone button. "I'm not killing you, Y/N. You know I won't."

She looked up at the camera, surprised I answered this time. She continued asking me to kill her until she started screaming, her emotions and the withdrawal getting the best of her.

I cleared my throat and mute her. I don't recognize her right now.

"Lyla," I called out. She instantly appeared on my shoulder. "Can you please send a few spider people to sedate her?"

She needs rest.

Lyla nodded, "You got it, boss."

She disappeared immediately, picking random spider people to go and do the job.

I turned back to the computers, unmuting the footage. I saw her backing up into a corner as she tried to fight them off.

"C'mon," Peter sighed as he looked at me, "Do you even know what it feels like?"

I looked back at him, my eyes red. Stop telling me what you think is right. I know what's best for my wife.

I could practically feel my eyes turning brighter, "You wanna find out?"

Peter groaned as he shrugged, "I'm just saying, man."

"Well, then, keep your mouth shut," I seethed, my gaze returning to the footage. They carefully picked Y/N up and placed her on the bed I had gotten her. They placed a light blanket over her before leaving the room.

I turned it off.

-
Y/N

Slowly opening my eyes, I stretched as I yawned. I felt a familiar pair of hands stroking my cheek and moving pieces of my hair out of my face as my head lay on his lap.

"Come to sedate me again?" I ask, my voice hoarse from all the yelling I had done.

"No," he shook his head, "I brought you food."

"I'm not hungry," I told him, closing my eyes as his hands against my skin felt calming. I would push him off, but he was calming the pain down. He always did.

"You need to eat, cariño," he softly said, his voice barely above a whisper. "It's on the table right there, okay?"

I could feel him about to get up, but I placed my hand on his thigh, stopping him.