QUICK [S] (P.I)

I WAS ON my way to a go on a date, sneaking through the halls quietly. I was supposed to be working as Miguel made the Spider Society have very restrictive rules. Miguel and I also had this secret "relationship" which consisted of us only hooking up. We still saw other people, but when we weren't, we'd hook up. I knew I couldn't be seen as I hurried, wearing a slightly revealing black dress.

As I almost got out the doors, I hear a voice.

"Where are you going?"

I instantly stop in my tracks. I groan slightly and look over, seeing Miguel lean on a counter in the darkness. It was night and the lights were all turned off.

"Nowhere," I shrug, clearing my throat as I clutch my handbag.

"Really?" He says, taking steps closer so he was made visible by the street lights that peered through the windows, "Then why aren't you in your suit?"

"Because this is really comfortable," I lie, looking up at him, "That's all."

"I'm going to ask you one more time," he takes more steps towards me.

I take a few steps back until I hit the wall and he towers over me, leaving me with no escape.

"Where are you going?"

"On a date," I finally tell him, "I'm meeting him there. Anything else?"

He shrugged as he pursed his lips. "It's been a couple days."

I sigh and nod. "We've both been busy with missions. I'm sure we'll get a chance soon."

"Not if you end up liking this guy," he reached his hand to my arm, slightly grazing over it, "Then it could stop for a while."

My breath hitches from his touch. I felt myself wanting him more every second.

I nodded and shrugged, keeping my calm exterior, "Yeah, but we've been through that before. It'll be fine."

He chuckled softly before leaning down, his lips inches from mine.

"Miguel," I clear my throat, looking at him in the eyes as he stared down at my lips, my hands on his arm as I traced down his muscles.

"Relax," he whispered, "I won't make you late."

He then roughly put his lips on mine, inhaling deeply as he enveloped me in the passionate kiss. I gasped slightly as he began to make his way down my neck and his hands up my thighs. He then turns me around, putting my handbag on the ground as my hands come in contact with the wall. My back arches and my legs spread.

He groans at the sight of me and pushes my dress up and pulling my underwear down to my ankles. He quickly unbuckles his belt and pulls down his pants and boxers before he enters me quickly.

I gasp at the sudden fulfillment, his large length making my breath shake. His chest comes in contact with my back as one of his hands grabs my hair and the other slides around my waist.

He begins to thrust into me, our soft moans filling up the room. He then forced my head back onto his shoulder, his lips coming in contact with my neck.

"No marks," I whispered, breathing heavily as I held back my noises.

He grunted. "Fine."

Instead, he thrusted into me faster, his other hand that was around my waist coming to my ass, giving it a hard squeeze.

I groan as I feel myself coming closer to my release as his hard grasp on my ass and my hair and the powerful thrusts producing black spots on my vision.

I cursed under my breath, my hand coming to his neck as my eyes screwed shut. As I begin to come to my release, I feel his lips come back on mine, kissing me hard.

My body begin to shake as I mutter profanities against his lips, moaning. With one last thrust, he came, too, biting slightly into my lips with his fangs.

We stayed there for a few more seconds, panting heavily before he pulled out of me. He reached down and pulled my underwear back up and my dress back down. I breathed heavily against the wall before he carefully turned me around.

He looked down at me, fixing my hair and my lipstick.

He smiled small. "You look beautiful."

My cheeks flushed as I smiled back. "Thank you."

He nodded, "You can go. Be careful."

I take a deep breath. "I will."

I pick up my handbag from the ground before making my way to the door. I stop as I open it before looking back at him.

He gives me a quick nod as a goodbye and I smile before doing the same.