HIS GIRL [S]

COMING BACK TO the hotel from a long day of walking and partying, I sighed as I jumped on the bed, my face flat on the sheets. It was our honeymoon, so of course we had fun the most we could, especially since we were in Europe.

I hear Miguel's footsteps, followed by a few chuckles. He crouched down slightly, rubbing my back.

"I'm so tired," I groaned, moving my head so I could look at him, "Spain is a lot of walking."

He nodded and used his hands to pick me up, "C'mon, sit up."

I helped him, sitting up completely on the bed. He was behind me, and I felt his hands come up to my shoulder, giving me a massage.

I sighed deeply. His massages are always the best.

He continues to massage me for the next few minutes, going lower and lower. I think he forgot I was ticklish on my back as I started laughing and moving away.

"Okay, okay," I told him, laughing uncontrollably, "You can stop now— Miguel!"

He started laughing with me, doing it on purpose now. I tried to get away from him as I rolled on my back, but he just got on top of me, tickling me everywhere else.

"Miguel!" I laughed, "Stop!"

"Uh-uh," he shook his head, smiling down at me as I continued to laugh. I continued to try and push him away, but he was quick and way stronger than me. "Never."

"Screw you!" I laughed as I tried to push him away.

"Okay," he shrugged, stopping almost immediately and placing his lips on mine.

It took me by surprise, but I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I could feel his hands roaming my body before rolled down my jean shorts.

Our lips parted for a few seconds as we looked up at each other. I moved my hands, slowly coming down from his neck, to his chest, to his abs, then to his pants. I unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down as we continued our prolonged eye-contact.

"You know what I'm gonna do, Hm?" He looks down at me, his hands slowly moving into my underwear. He began to lazily rub, teasing me.

I took a breath, my hips moving slightly. "What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna put a baby in you," he says, using one hand and taking his shirt off. He then began to rub my clit even harder now.

A moan slips out of my mouth. We were married now and I was open to the possibility of getting pregnant. We always talked about how we wanted to get started on kids after we were married.

I figured we would have some time before actually trying, but I don't care at this moment. A kid with Miguel O'Hara? Sign me up.

He continued to rub me harder, a few profanities exiting my mouth. He made sure I was looking at him in the eyes.

"Please," I groaned, my lips slightly parted, my legs trembling, and my hands gripping the sheets, "Miguel—"

I didn't know exactly what I was asking for, but I knew I needed it. He seemed to understand as his fingers moved down before he plunged into me, his thumb still moving over my clit. My back arched as he began to move faster, watching me writhe beneath his touch. I could feel myself coming closer. That's what he did to me. He could make me come in only a few minutes.

"Fuck," I cursed, my eyes closing as I let my head fall to the side. My legs began to shake even more so, feeling myself so close to my release.

Using his other hand, he forced my head to his direction, just as I knew he would. When I would close my eyes or look somewhere else, he'd grab my face and force me to look at him because of his need to always have eye-contact. I opened my eyes instantly.