I NEED MORE [M] (P.III)

I DON'T WANT more. I've realized how much control it's taken over me, and that makes me weaker than I ever was.

I can hear and feel everything around me yet I can't move, I can't talk, and I can't open my eyes. I can feel the IV in my arm, hear the sound of the beeping machine, and feel Miguel's hand on mine. I can hear his desperate pleas for me to come back to him.

It's not like I was a stranger to being near death. It comes with the whole 'being Spider-Woman' thing. I just never really figured it'd be because of my addiction.

I wonder if I'll ever be okay. If by some miracle, I wake up, and suddenly I'm okay.

It's been two days since I was hospitalized, and every now and again I have the same seizures. It usually happened every few hours, so I always need supervision.

"Please wake up, Y/N," I feel Miguel's thumb rub over my hand as he squeezed, "I c̵̢̜̖̞̤̱̦̔͂͊̾a̴̧͎̭͔͉̥͖̬͔͑̍̈́̄͜n̴̟̻̩̾̆̎͆̀̿̄̓́͘'̸̥͈̦̔͋͊̌͜͠t̸͚̜̮͇͌̿̉̂̿̑̀̎͠ bear to see you like this."

What was t̵̹͕͓̀́̑͂͑̀̎͝h̶̭̻̠̜͍͂̅̎̾a̸͉̗͕̰͔̬͂ẗ̵̬̲̳̣͖́̈́̚ͅ?

I tried to move. Anything. Lift a finger or move my leg, even hold my breath for too long. I had no control over myself.

"Y/N, please come back to me," I felt Miguel's head rest on my thigh, his deep breaths hitting my skin through the blanket, "Don't leave me."

I won't leave you! I tried screaming, I'm right here!

I kept trying to yell, to do anything that might get his attention. Soon, my thoughts quieted.

As I continued asking myself these questions on how to get out, I feel something go down my cheek. It was cold.

I heard Miguel stand up. I felt his hand come up to my face.

"Y/N, you can hear me?" he questioned, wiping the tear from my face.

Ỳ̷̳͔̹͖̼́̄̓̈́̒̚͝ê̵̖͚̪̮̣̾͐͋͌̾̆̂͝͝ş̶̡͓̘̘̰̥̻͎͈̃!

"Y/N, if you can hear me, just fight through it, okay?" He said, holding my cheeks in his hands, "You're the strongest person I've ever met. You can do this, baby, okay?"

I tried to give him anything to tell him I understood, but the same feeling returned.

c̵̢̜̖̞̤̱̦̔͂͊̾a̴̧͎̭͔͉̥͖̬͔͑̍̈́̄͜n̴̟̻̩̾̆̎͆̀̿̄̓́͘'̸̥͈̦̔͋͊̌͜͠t̸͚̜̮͇͌̿̉̂̿̑̀̎͠

No— stop.

I felt my body begin to jerk. I hear Miguel's voice. He yells for help as he begins to roll me on my side once again.

My body thrashed. I had no control.

I c̵̢̜̖̞̤̱̦̔͂͊̾a̴̧͎̭͔͉̥͖̬͔͑̍̈́̄͜n̴̟̻̩̾̆̎͆̀̿̄̓́͘'̸̥͈̦̔͋͊̌͜͠t̸͚̜̮͇͌̿̉̂̿̑̀̎͠ control myself.

Stop. Stop. Stop.

It's the rupture talking.

Not me.