STALKER [S] (P.III)

WHEN HE TELLS me to run, I do so immediately. I don't even look back when I run out of the alley and to the streets of New York.

I barely see anyone pass since it was so late at night, but those who do see me look worried out of their minds. I know it's because Miguel's chasing me, I look scared, and he's really close, but since I'm focused on only myself at the moment, I can't feel his presence.

I'm making sharp lefts and rights, and when I feel confident enough to slow down my pace a little, I hear a low chuckle right next to my ear before I'm pulled back by my hair.

A gasp tears through me and I reach for his hand so he doesn't completely rip the hair off of my head.

"Caught you."

I kick and struggle, trying to be released from his hold, but he's so strong and big it's impossible to escape his grasp.

I grunt, squeezing his wrist so hard I'm surprised he hasn't loosened his grip. "Let me go!"

He turns me around and pulls my hair back so I'm looking directly at him. "I told you I'd catch you."

He lowers his mouth to mine, brushing them atop mine. My breath is shaky against his lips as I look up at him.

He teases and taunts me for way too long and a whimper leaves my lips. Upon hearing that, it seemed to be the last thing holding him together because he pulls me to yet another alley, slams me against the brick wall, and smashes his lips against mine.

He moves his other hand to my throat and squeezes as he takes complete control of the kiss. My hands come up to his chest and I lay them flat against him before curling them and gripping his shirt tightly as he devours me like a starved man.

He suddenly pulls my hair again, disconnecting me from the kiss. He squeezes my throat and I genuinely can't breathe. I move up to my tip-toes to try and gain some leverage, but that only makes Miguel squeeze tighter, pulling me away from the small breath I had.

"I should mark this neck," he bites my lip, drawing blood. "Have purple finger marks that reminds you I did this to you. I hunted and caught you, love. Now you're my dinner."

He kisses me again, loosens his grip, and his breaths are the only breathes I'm allowed to breathe. I'm pulling him closer and closer even though I should pull him away and run.

His hands come to my leggings and he doesn't waste a second as he pulls them down with my underwear roughly. He then lifts me up high on the ground and webs my hands against the wall. I panic and begin to pull my hands, but the webs restrain me.

His eyes look hungry and he lifts my thighs up before kissing and biting up them. I'm taking in gasping breaths, so desperate but so scared.

"Miguel," I tug on my restraints, my lips parted. I'm breathless, heavy breaths leaving me. Though I'm out of breath, Miguel looks like he had just came out of a magazine. He looks completely put together and so handsome and rich in his black polo, black pants, and black shoes.

"Quiet, Y/N," he looks at me with dark, hungry, and lust-filled eyes. "You're not going to stop a man from eating his meal, are you?"

And then I dissolve.

Or that's what it feels like.

His tongue delves deep into my core, swirling around my clit. He fucks my pussy with his tongue, over and over, my juices coating his face.

I gasp and moan with every lick and suck, feeling myself already come close as the pleasure consumes me entirely.

His hands grip my ass, pulling me against his face, my legs resting on his shoulders for stability. My back arches off the brick wall and my eyes roll back.

When he sees me come to the being of release, he slows down his pace, preventing me from reaching my release just yet. I focus my eyes back down, and he looks up at me with a devilish smirk.

"Ah-Ah, love," he says, licking a line up my pussy that makes me moan. "You don't get to come just yet. Not until I say so."

I pant, nodding, my cheeks flushed and my body shaking with desire. He smirks, pleased to see my submission to his dominance. He takes a moment to admire the way I look, completely needy for his touch.

"You look so beautiful like this," he kisses the inside of thigh, "So obedient and desperate for me."

Before I can say anything, his tongue returns to my pussy. I gasp, my back arching off the wall again as he drags his tongue up and down my slit slowly, savoring my juices.

His tongue moves faster, and begins to suck on my clit. He pushes a finger inside of me, slowly pumping it in and out as he continues his ministrations. His other hand comes to my breast, squeezing and kneading as he sucks my clit.

I try my hardest not to clench my thighs from the pleasure. I bite my lip to conceal my moans and shudder with pleasure. He spreads up his pace, ducking me with his finger harder and faster.

I'm a mess, drenching his mouth and finger as I get desperate for release. "Can't..." I try to take deep breaths to distract myself, but nothing's working. "Can't hold back..."

He looks at me with a smirk, enjoying the sight of my falling apart. He keeps his finger moving, applying just enough pressure to keep me close to the edge. "You can do it, love. Hold it back just a little longer."

I arch my back, taking in heaving breaths. I shake my head. "I can't..." and for the first time, I say a word I had never uttered to him before. "Please."

He groans as he hears me plead and delves back in even faster and more pleasurable than before. I can't hold back my moans, and a few seconds later I'm about to fall off the edge.

My lips are parted and my eyes are about to close, but he squeezes my ass roughly. "Eyes on me," he says, and I immediately look at him.

With a few more licks and thrusts, my release hits me and I moan his name, unable to hold back anymore. I shake and jerk violently. I lean my head on the wall, closing my eyes as I finally come.

He slowly pulls his finger out and licks up my slit. I pant, resting my whole body on him and letting the webs keep me up.

He kisses the insides of my thighs, then up my stomach before looking up and taking me out from the webs. He takes my legs off his shoulder, and stands me up before putting my leggings back on.

I think this is the end, but he picks me up and hauls me over his shoulder. He squeezes my ass roughly, "I'm not done with you yet."

I call his name, but he doesn't answer. He steps out the alley, and as we walk, I realize where we are.

We're two minutes away from Miguel's house.