LOOK AT HER [S]

DISCLAIMER || this is a threesome between Peter, Y/N, and Miguel. That being said, there will be regular and an*l sex (double penetration). It's what happens most of the time when you have two guys in the bedroom. If you're not comfortable, please, just skip this chapter. I love Peter and Miguel, so, I'm not going to be negative or have a closed mind about the experience of exploring this as a writer and as a person, too, to be honest. So before you comment negative things, please try to keep an open mind:).

WHEN I SAID I was open to the possibility of having a threesome while I was chatting with my friends in high school, doing it with two enhanced individuals did not once appear in my mind.

I honestly don't even know how it happened in the first place. I had just bought new clothes and wanted a guy's point of view on it. They both volunteered, so I began to essentially do a fashion show for them. It was fun for a while until I came out in a short, revealing dress.

Next thing I knew, they were towering over me, making me feel all hot and bothered.

They both had feelings for me. It was one of the things they had told me separately on different occasions. I couldn't help but like them both, and I knew it could be a problem, especially since they're practically best friends, but I never expected them to share me. Miguel was known for being protective of his things, it just didn't seem something he'd do. Until he did.

Peter was behind me, his hands on my waist as I felt his lips against my cheeks while Miguel was in front of me, his soft bites on my neck.

I breathed heavily, looking up to the ceiling as I stood in between both of them. My soft pants and whimpers left my mouth as they continued.

I gulped as one of my hands reached to Peter's hair and the other up to Miguel's. "Guys— what are you doing?"

"You know we both want you." Peter said, one of his hands reaching up my body and up my arm.

"So if you'll have us..." Miguel stopped his bites as he looked down at me, "We want to share you."

"You want to share me?" I looked up at Miguel and move my head to Peter, "Like a throuple?"

Peter shrugged as he looked to Miguel. Miguel shrugged and nodded. "I guess, yeah," Peter confirmed.

I looked between them both. Instead of choosing just one, I could have them both? Sign me up.

"I think that's be great, trust me, I do," my eyebrows furrowed slightly, "But wouldn't it just resort to jealousy? Like what if Peter's spending time with me a little bit more than you are and you get jealous or vice versa?"

"Then we figure it out," Miguel told me, "We both like you, Y/N. Anything gets thrown at us, we'd figure it out."

Peter nodded agreeingly, "We want what's best for you, and after you told us that you had feelings for us both, we came to a compromise. You're the only thing left from the equation."

I shrugged, "Then I guess I'm dating two people now."

"Good girl," Miguel tells me, a small smile on his face.

"Hey, Mig, you think we should show her what it's like?" Peter asks him, his hand slipping around my waist again.

Miguel's smile contorted into a smirk. His hands went from neck to my chest and to my lower stomach.

"I think we should."

I looked at them with confusion. "Show me what? What— what are you guys planning?"