Five | 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

"Thank you." A bit flushed she slowly chewed on the sandwiches Esme had provided for her, it wasn't obvious but she could feel eyes on her as she ate, balancing the child in her arms that didn't quite want to leave despite her struggles to eat with an arm occupied...She wondered if this was how the mothers in on the Rez felt, how she would've been at the moment if her and Sam got married and started that family he claimed to have want so bad. Would she have been struggling to eat her food while he was away? Holding their child in one arm while she used her other to shovel as much food as possible into her mouth before the baby started crying for theirs? She didn't know, didn't know if she should feel thankful or not for everything becoming known as it did or sad that her little illusion of happiness was torn into so seemingly...

"No need, my kids don't quite like this type of meat anyways." The sandwich had a few different slices of seasoned Turkey on it, a slice of cheese and even some lettuce and tomatoes. It was something different that she welcomed with open arms considering her mother never really cared for sandwiches. It was also quick and easy to eat despite her hands being full of a needy baby. "My husband will be leaving for work soon...do you mind him dropping you off by the police station on his way there? Or my girls could take you wherever you need to go." Rosalie and Alice had nodded, she thought it was nice of them to do so, but she felt like she was already intruding in a space she wasn't supposed to be in anyway. These people were nice, and despite the little tales that ran around them she didn't think she should care considering how well they treated her and this little cutie.

"I'm fine with hiking back, I don't want to cause a bother." Though she didn't know where she was going to go for, she didn't want to return home yet. She couldn't leave one moment then the next appeared with a baby in her arms, that alone was outrageous even to her if anyone else was to do this, so she decided that walking around and just spending a bit of time by herself would do her some justice.

"Nonsense, it's dangerous out in the woods especially with a baby involved." Esme cooed; she had that voice that you usually would hear a mother use when talking to a young child. Speaking like she didn't know what she was talking about and while that would make her mad if things were different, she did feel a bit stupid and glad that she even brought that fact back up. She got lucky the first time around, she knew better than to venture out in the woods by herself like she did, but she was so stuck in her own head that she did it anyway. The two of them were quite lucky despite the child being luckier since there had seemed to be no animal at all around her when she stumbled across the unfortunate thing.

"Let Carlisle take you somewhere, it doesn't have to be the police station or even the hospital, just somewhere." She warmed a bottle, shaking it a bit and handing it off to her since she couldn't get too close without the threat of a fussy child.

"She should go to the police station though," Rosalie one of the children spoke up, "she found a baby and it's best to get those terrible parents arrested and the child safe." Her face told it all, she wasn't happy with the situation at all, she seemed the most vocal about the child from what she heard while she was drying off in the bathroom, but she also knew that boundaries existed and she didn't really have a say in what Leah was going to do unless it proved to be a threat to both her and the child. "Or at least the hospital to get the baby- and you check out also." She peeked over her shoulder, her hair falling everywhere as she tried getting a good look. At this point, Leah was sure the child was sleeping, but they obviously liked to close their eyes and listen most of the time. She wouldn't dare allow herself to be anywhere but, in the Bassinet, or Leah's arms.

"Yeah, we can even drop you off at the Diner for you to get your thoughts together." Alice had a couple of bags ready; they were things for the child that they couldn't help but buy and while they might just be taken by the police to use for the young girl, they still had the time of their lives buying it. "We or our dad can take you. We just want to make sure you both are safe and healthy." And get her off their property before she starts some type of war, it was sad they had to kick her out, but the threat of the Shifters trying to incriminate them was far more risker than having her safety in their care until she was able to get back on her feet.