Halloween Special | 𝕳𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑

For people who want something cute this first half of the Chapter is for you, and the other half contains suggestive content for those who would want that. I'll put a warning, so you know where exactly it begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was no reason Leah was decorating for Halloween. No one would venture out this far into the woods, and if they did, they wanted to experience death for the brave always ended up as some sort of delicacy Kurtis often ate with glee. It was unnerving at first watching him tear a grown ass man apart with his tear like some feral animal, but she had slowly started to get used to after the fourth man that stumbled across their home.

She got into gardening after moving out of her family home, planting fruits and vegetables galore in hopes of finding something Kurtis would chew on instead of just meat and wood to tamper down his canines sometimes. It took time, was an extremely slow process but she felt giddy at the thought of providing like a good 'omega' as Kurtis would often call her after she had done something well. It made her flustered to think that he saw her as a useful partner instead of something completely helpless that needed to be protected like Kelly. But that didn't mean he wasn't protective of her; he kept her far from the vampires despite being grateful to them for taking care of her and Kelly. He especially kept her far from her family per her request considering she wasn't ready to talk to any of them yet after being treated so harshly for so long...she thought she would be lonely isolated with just a baby by her side as Kurtis hunted for their meals, but she remained quite pleased with her life as of right now. The quietness, scent of nature, and just the overall aesthetic of living so deep in the woods was calming enough for her to just relax considering Kelly was never a handful to deal with alone.

Like right now as she tended to the garden, Kelly lay on her back quietly babbling up to the sky as Leah silently worked on completing her work faster so she could spend more time with Kurtis. Like clockwork he would appear at the strike of Eleven with small catch he would cook up for lunch while Leah prepared some type of stew that would go along with a small meal. Cooking together was their way of spending time together, and while Leah wasn't completely used to a woodstove yet, she was steadily working on it at a moderate pace so they would be ready for the winter. That was something she couldn't wait to indulge in. Her traits of a wolf had begun to show up at a slow pace, but she had yet to develop any sort of advanced body heat like Kurtis seemed to have. She and Kelly were lacking in that department, but the two of them had the claws and teeth to defend themselves if necessary.

"It's unfortunate you're not old enough to help Momma decorate the pumpkins yet," She cooed, lightly teasing Kellys stomach with her fingertips as she dug around with her other for any lost potatoes deep within the soil. "But you're not too young for pictures." She remembered her own baby pictures that were taken during the spooky season, the cute little pumpkin onesie both her and Seth were subjected to, and the teary eyes of a little girl covered in pumpkin pie crust and whip cream. They were cute, but she figured that she could do better this year with Kelly by her side. They had the ability to make the scary photos even scarier and with her ginormous mate of a wolf she was positive they could make some frighteningly cute photos if the man cooperated with her on this.

"No fret, there's always next year when you're a bigger girl." bold of her to say considering she didn't know how she was going to handle a wondering baby and gardening at the same time. This wasn't what she pictured her life to be after all, a child not really being in her plans this early in life, but she loved Kelly a lot not to give this parenting thing her all...she also hoped that Kurtis would eventually give her what she desired most and mark her like he teased so often during their nights under the stars. The teeth marks that were left along the inner part of her thighs weren't enough, she wanted something a little more permanent, and whether that's just her insecurity, or all the built-up desperation from being teased about it so often she didn't know nor fret for she figured the time would come eventually. Kurtis was a possessive man after all, and she wondered if pushing his limits would get her what she wanted faster. Would returning home to fake a chat with Sam and the others get him to mark her like she desired, or would meeting up with the Cullens send him into a frenzy that he can't ignore? She wondered, the man was highly calm and collective but that was probably over years of being by himself with nothing to do but learn self-control, but even than he never had a mate to fret about like he does now. It was annoying just thinking that the Shifters could get so hot over something like an imprint, but Pureblooded wolf was calm even though his mate is spread out so willingly to give him what he desires most. Self-control be damned, she was losing it, the only one in this family that couldn't keep her hands to herself along with Kelly who just seemed to enjoy the presence of a mother figure.