Thirteen | 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Leah stood nervously in the hallway as Kurtis dug around their bedroom looking for something to fit her. He had long since wrapped a piece of fur around his waist, but he hadn't thought about retrieving something for Leah to wrap herself with. He also didn't predict having anyone besides Kelly by his side, so he also didn't prepare any spare fur to fit towards their size either. So, it was safe to say he wasn't ready for Leah's role in his life at all, and neither was she, for it was awkward just listening to the sounds of him rambling around for something her size. Kelly was dried and dressed, the Babygirl wrapped tightly in some fur as she dozed in and out of sleep to the sounds of her stressed father, and Leah didn't know if she should move her to the crib or not. It was cute, or at least she thought it was cute that he was doing this much, and while she would say she didn't mind, it did feel weird to not have any clothes on despite nudity not really being a concern for Kurtis. Still, she was grateful that he was at least trying to find her something to cover up with and not just have her naked and afraid outside their little cabin.

"I'm sorry." She was shown a piece of fur, the thick black material obviously a little too small for her, but it was what he had that wouldn't just slide right off her when she put it on. "It belonged to my previous Omega, they were a little smaller than you, but this is the only thing that won't fall off." He awkwardly handed it over. It was hard to believe that whoever he was with was smaller than her when it came to weight and height. She was tall for the average American woman, but she was also considered to be underweight. She knew she was, he probably knew, but no one said anything about it as she held onto the sewed material. What did they look like? What gender were they? Were they shorter than her? Weightless? Just what did Kurtis see in them to even have a child? She was curious, genuinely, and not in a bad way...just confused. I'm a little worried.

"Thank you." The skirt was tiny. She figured it'll hug her ass like a pair of panties but that was better than them falling off her ass, and the top was sadly a little too big. She figured if it was a woman than their breast was large, for it hung just a little to the point it covered just enough that her nipples were covered from sight.

"Yeah..." He shuffled in place, and soon kind of just moved out the room to check on Kelly. His heavy footsteps fading into the next room. He was cute, she never really understood just how shy he was being considering he looked damn near ready to kill her moments ago. She never really experienced a shy guy approaching her. Sam had always been forward with what he wanted from her, she had only ever dated him, so she never really got a chance to experience a diverse type of guys reacting in this way towards her.

Sam stopped a lot of moments in her life.

She was starting to get mad, but deep down she understood she was just now coming to the realization that her early life was wasted. She didn't get the experience of heartache with stupid little crushes. Didn't experience having a crush in general, and she didn't get to finish high school for the decision had been made that she was just going to be a housewife anyway. She was going to be a mother, a wife, a homemaker. Thats what her future was going to be, what they had planned, and she gave up everything for it only for everything to just fall apart. She had nothing now, no boyfriend, no kids, no education. Nothing.

She slipped on the clothes, the material fitting her just like she had expected but she found it a little comfortable considering how soft the fur was. Did his Omega make it? Did Kurtis make it? Did someone from his pack make it before they separated from them? She didn't know, but she was grateful that Kurtis was trying his best despite lacking in certain departments. He was doing more than what Sam ever did in their nine years of dating. She couldn't get mad, or even feel some type of way about that. Nothing but pity for herself for being stupid by putting her future in the hands of a selfish bastard.