Seven | 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Jasper screeched, like he actually literally screeched in pain as he held tight on his missing leg dangling from the jaws of a massive wolf that crashed through their living room window. There were shards of glass and wads of cotton from the furniture it shredded up when he attacked the vampire who only gasped in shock. He was a diligent fighter, but this time he was a bit caught off guard at the sight of a wolf more massive than the Shifters that bordered against their territory. He wasn't part of their pack, he was positive about it, but then again where had he come from? His mate had thankfully gone out hunting again for Edward was dumb enough to come back a bit of Isabella's blood on his clothes. He never asked what happened, it wasn't his business, but he couldn't help being a bit pissed at the timing the moron had.

"What the fuck?" Both Emmett and Rosalie rushed over, stunned into speechlessness as they took in the sight of their best fighter missing a leg. "Jaz-that's the biggest fucking wolf I've ever seen!" He didn't think he could fight it, but being inside the house put it in a disadvantage for it had to maneuvered around the furniture that was instead along with the ceiling and walls being in the way of massive leaps and bounds it could probably do to catch them.

"That t-thing hurts." Jasper would pass out if he could, he held onto his nub with caution as if that would stop the pain, but it didn't. "Unlike the shifters, it's bite hurts like hell." His marble-like skin was even beginning to look like mush as the saliva of the beast melted it down.

"Then what do we do?" Esme was still gone, and Carlisle was at work. It was only the three of them of them in the house sense Edward rushed off to wash himself in a river away from them. If Jasper couldn't do anything, then what makes them think they could?

"Try to talk to it?" Stupidly enough Emmett tried smiling, pretending that he wasn't pissed and horrified at the possibility of being melted by mere spit.

"Emmett you-!" Rosalie grimly mused, it hadn't moved to touch either of them, or its eyes were filled with some form of acknowledgement as if it understood the words that were coming out of their mouths. "You might actually be onto something..." She also didn't want to risk anyone of them getting hurt. Weaking themselves would only give the Shifters reason to attack and she didn't want to deal with some meaningless fight. Also, she cared very much for Jasper, but leaving her mate behind with this beast might not end well.

"Just take him, after I find out if he can understand me..." Cause if they move suddenly, they might die.

"Okay." Rosalie still bent to pick up her brother, the vampire howling in pain once his numb brushed against her jacket. All of them stood still in fear as the beast harshly flared its nose as it sniffed the air. It was obviously looking for something, damn near foaming at the mouth as it pushed the sofa to the side to inhale a particular spot on one of the dining chairs.

"Looking for something? Or someone bud-?" Rosalie couldn't scoff, that thing wasn't their buddy, and it thought the same about them for the deem grumble of displeasure at the friendly nickname, "of person? Thing? Wolf?? Sorry, looking for someone?" Emmett backpedaled though, flinching when the sniffing stopped and moved to scorn the rest of the room.

"Who is it looking for? What is it looking for?" Rosalie rushed to ask, her voice halting the beast for a few seconds just to look at her. Its eyes raked her frame before moving closer. They didn't seem like they would attack her, but then again it bit Jasper.

"Don't move." Jasper groaned, freezing in her arms as his nose brushed over his missing limb before dropping it onto his chest. It didn't seem apologetic that it ripped it off him, but it did exhale harsh enough to blow Rosalie's hair back from her shoulders and hair.

"Who are you looking for." Jasper asked this time, clenching his teeth to prevent him from snapping out in pain. The beast's throat was so close to him, but he feared if the salvia was highly reactive to them than what might the blood do if it got onto them. Of course, they didn't expect an answer, the Shifters couldn't talk like wolves so this one wouldn't be able to either, but that didn't seem to matter for the beast opened its jaws. The heat of its breath warmed the two of their cold dead bodies as it dropped something onto Jasper's chest alongside his leg.