Chapter 16: The Noah

Water, something so pure and tasteless, how can something so clear possibly exist? It can save lives but also destroy them, yet humans use them everyday. How is that even possible? How can humans be so....dumb? They are risking their lives with every taste. it astounds me in such a fact, yet here I am doing the same. However, I'm not human.
I stood there looking towards the little boy with fear trembling in my eyes. However he was just a puppet....
"Scared my dear? You will find him soon enough." With that said I saw a figure heading my way dangling as if on strings. It's body was slouched as I could feel that it was the red-headed babe. The figure then walked into the light, his body so broken I could cry. He fell to the ground so weakly, his own estate terrifying to look at. His clothes were ripped as he wasn't wearing his jacket. His scarf in shreds and somehow even more bloody with both his and Shaun's blood. His headband was gone and his hair was a mess. Various bruises and cuts covered his pure body. He didn't even have his boots on.
"K...Kya...." He breathed as he was falling to the ground. My only instinct was to run to him. Only then was I jerked back and choking from my fathers strings.
"Now now darling, I like watching him suffer, don't you?" A sly smile appeared on his lips.
I placed both hands on each side of my head before bending at the knees and screaming my lungs off. Loud enough to crack the walls, enough to see my father pleased. I collapsed down to the ground as my skin was a dark shade of gray. My fair hair now a disgusting shade of the night. The Noah's marks on my hands, feet and forehead now much more visible, I've became one of them. The pain was intense, I could feel my organs twist around into some pain I never want to experience again.
"W-what have you done to me!" My voice shook and I could feel warm and salty tears form in my eyes and fall down my cheeks.
"Why you are my daughter aren't you?"
"I will never be your daughter, Sheril Kamelot!" I shouted before taking out my sword as I threw it towards him.
He let the sword hit him, but he blocked it with his hand. His darkened blood fell to the concrete floor only then did I find him smiling calmly.
"Now now, let's not make me angry my dear daughter...the more you anger me, the better off Eyepatch-kun is dead." He chuckled lightly.
"Leave him alone! I swear!" I tried to go after him again only to be slammed by the strings. I got back up quickly and wiped my bloody nose away.
"Silly, this is a pointless battle. But it seems to pass time. The more you waste, the more you turn into us. The 15th Noah descendent, the one that sees into the future."
"I don't want to be part of this damn family! I can't be..." My voice was lost with a slammed open door.
"LEAVE THEM ALONE!" Kanda's voice screamed before he appeared in the room. He paused before looking towards me, he wasn't shocked, he seemed calm.
"Oh a guest?" Sheril jumped from the balcony going towards Lavi. Kanda became tense instantly as he activated his Crystal innocence.
"Leave him alone, he has nothing you want!" Kanda growled.
"How stupid are you all? You wonder why he never tells you what's under the patch? This boy possesses the Heart. Not only but he's activated the 15th Noah." Sheril picked Lavi up, Lavi laid lifeless into his arms before the patch fell to the ground.
"Oops."
My whole body was numb, I couldn't speak. The man I've loved was the most important thing in this world.
"L...Lavi..." I spoke quietly.
"See you later my daughter." Sheril laughed before walking off with my loved one and disappearing into the distance.
I couldn't speak, I couldn't move and I could barely breath. I looked over at Kanda then back at the hallway.
I opened up my mouth and shouted as loud as I could, hopefully everyone in the world would be able to hear such a name.
"LAVI!!!!"

To be continued.
-----------------