Married to Your Majesty - Part2

In Village--

Everyone was running from one place to another, Men were busy in task of decorating the house, Women were busy in task to cooking, cleaning and helping the bride to get ready, the girl look at the mirror with her eyes shinning bright in joy as her mother placed the red chunri over her forehead and set her Maang tika, Her heart was beating loudly in her chest and she fidget with her finger to contain her excitement and nervousness, slowly slowly her aunt and cousins left the room leaving her alone with her mother who look serious for a moment "Sakshi" her mother called her lovingly caressing her face and sitting at front of her.

"It's time I should make you aware about the things which happens at the night" She look at her mother nervously fearing for worse and nodded her head "He will be your husband he will have all right over you, at night of wedding a husband and wife get intimate physically, They love and complete each other" the girl nodded, not understanding why her mother is telling her this, She already likes her husband and he happens to like her back so it's obvious that they will love each other.

"Maa, I love you didi and baba too" she said innocently making the mother laugh and shed a tear at same time, Her mother shook her head before sharing the details of the night making her look at her mother with her eyes wide in horror and face red like cherry.

"Don't resist him, He will know better, You have to believe him and let him take the command" Her mother stated and she nodded agreeing with her mother.

Anika was dressed in Blue lehenga and was glowing even after continuously working from last several days taking care of all responsibilities related to marriage, Her twin brother and father was dressed in blue kurta and white pajama matching her and her eldest brother was dressed in Red Kurta and White Pajama with a Pink Sarafa on his head, Outside of their house people who has came from several villages upon their invitation were waiting along with the horse and owner of hourse.

Anika setted her eldest brother Kurta once again and took a pinch of kajal and applied behind his ear to save him from all evil eyes, Vignesh hugged his sister close to his chest and caressed her head, She wasn't only their youngest sister but has also played the role of a mother when she herself needed a mother, Vinaay coughed from the entrance of the room door breaking their moment.

"Let's go, We are getting late, Bhabhi would have been waiting for you" he teased his brother and entered in room, taking Anika's hand in his, he made his way out of room with the groom walking at front of them.

Stepping out of house Vignesh climbed on the horse, the man with musical instrument in hand started to play the instruments once the people started to move behind the horse, her twin brother along with his few friend started to dance and Anika smiled looking at them from door, she being the single lady in the house has to do the arrangements for welcoming her sister in law and also girls weren't allowed to join the Baraat so once the Baraat has disappeared from her sight she along with few neighbours went inside the home to do preparation for next morning.

The Baraat entered in the narrow alley and for a minute everyone stopped when they find the troops of Kingdom at front of them moving towards the house they were going to, Everyone in the crowd has identified the carriage at the front which belonged solely to Royals.

"Bhaiya what are troops doing here" Vinaay has asked as if his brother has some idea, he look worriedly towards his father who wasn't looking that worried "Baba, Do you know why Royal are here" he queried.