Married to Your Majesty - Part 35

In morning before they could start their day King Shivay once again found his way back in between his wife's leg having her in most sensual sweet and torturous way and he enjoyed every second of her begging and pleads to him to let her cum, after the heated start of the day he exited the room and made his way to the attached toilet in the house, he was surprised to find one as it's rare in village area to have a toilet and bath Chamber in house, and on his short way to the toilet he could feel a pair of eyes drilling hole into his neck, knowing very well who does that pair belongs to he smirked and head inside the toilet.

Vinaay pinched his nose angrily before storming inside his sister's room only to find her adjusting her duppata on her shoulder and setting her hairs to make them look more presentable, his sudden entry has startled her making her jump on her place and look at her brother questioningly "Bhai" she called with a soft smile and climbed down to the bed and winched slight due to the soreness in her lower lips, a blush crept up on her cheeks and for a minute her head took her back to the moment she has shared with Your Majesty and a shy smile adorned her lips .

"Aniee, You will be leaving today" Vinaay's sad voice pulled her out from her head and the smile on her lips was replaced by a sad one, She stepped close to her brother and nodded.

"Your Majesty has our best interest brother, due to the things going on inside our Kingdom he is worried and doesn't want to leave the palace for long, Once it will be sorted I will frequently visit our home every now and often" Placing her hand on his shoulder she waited for her brother to raise his head and look into her eyes, so she can get the confirmation that he understood whatever she has said.

" You like here or there" The question was sudden and as simple it does sound it wasn't, there was a deep meaning behind this simple question.

" Obviously here a little more but now I am adjusted there brother, It was difficult in starting being all confused not knowing who has my best interest and who hasn't, who was a threat and who wasn't but now I know that place alot, and on a bright side it isn't as darker as I have imagined but like every place that place also has a dark side" It took a good minute to Vihaan to digest the words, in past nineteen years his sister never sounded more matured than today,His heart swelled with admiration as he took in her changes, a change towards being a strong woman with wide head and smooth words.

"Are you happy in this marriage?" again another question flew out of Vinaay's mouth before he could control, it's been long since he has met her sister alone and now when he get her alone he wants to ask it all.

"Happy?" She repeated the words and thought about everything starting from the day she got married to King Shivay to how she was badly treated by Queen Subhadra to how she was humiliated by Princess Aaradhna and how she was once abused by King Shivay but like these negative thoughts some positive thoughts also showed up letting her recall the time when he fed her, when he held her as she cried, when he eliminated Princess Aaradhna from the place belonged to her when he held her close to his chest at nights and when he showered her with kisses like she is most precious one "I don't have anything to compare brother, we lost mother at tender age, Father never married again, there was never an example of how a person happy in marriage looks like but if that means feeling satisfied and content with what you have with the person you are married to then at some extent I am, I will not lie to you and tell you it's bed of roses when it is no where like it, I was born a commoner and Your Majesty as an heir and the large social status gap and difference between us is still there, and I only hope it will be filled with times" Her voice was soft making Vihaan pause, he doesn't want to make her suspicious on his interrogation but after her response there was a question in his head " What if the difference will never be filled? What if after a time Your Majesty bought another wife whom he see a fit Queen, What if  ... " His chain of thought broke when he heard her sister before he look at her to find her bowing to King Shivay, he copied his sister and greeted the King before once again went back to his room, pushing the conversation with his sister at back of mind to save it for another time he thought about how he need to visit the Dakus and he will have to answer about the casualities in palace, he will have to answer how he is unharmed when no one from the group sent to palace made it out alive.