Married to Your Majesty - Part 10

Have you ever felt the feeling of receiving the candy you have been craving for a long time? or Have you ever felt those feeling of being separated from someone you dearly love and met them back after a week? If yes then that was what Anika was feeling at the moment she has seen her baba standing at front of her, her mouth was open eyes were wide and filled with happy tears but her body was in state of shock and wasn't moving, when she has left them back at home she never thought that she will be meeting them this soon, she gaped like a fish who was freshly pulled out from water and looked at her father begging him with her eyes to take her in his arms.

Balram look at his daughter longingly as much as he wanted to take his Rani Bitiya in his arm and take her back to him in his house away from all this burden on her head he couldn't, he was bounded by his place and position, The woman standing at front of him is a Queen now not his daughter, but the tears in Anika's eyes and her pleading eyes which were begging from him made him sigh in sadness, He bowed to his daughter making her eye widened.

"Baba" She exclaimed shooking her head negatively and rushing to him to wrap her arm around him "Baba" She repeated still not believing that her baba is at front of her.

"Behave" Queen Subhadra scolded Anika making her step away from her own father, and in that moment she wanted nothing more than the Queen Subhadra and Your Majesty to leave her chamber and go away from there leaving her alone with her baba, for few minutes she tried to behave but later decided against it and with a beaming smile look at her father "Has Bhai and Bhaiya came along with you? Are they outside?" She moved on her place unable to content her excitement, but when her father shook his head negatively her face fall, her smile disappeared and she stilled for a second.

"But Why you came alone this far? You do know that it's not safe and your health isn't good to travel this long on your own" She complained to her father getting angry on his carelessness and caring least about the two unwanted person in her chamber at this moment.

"I had to attend the courtroom meeting I was invited into Bitiya and also I am here to take permission to Your Majesty and Your Highness to take you back to our home for Pagphera ritual" Balram said and King Shivay who was silent all along looking at the interaction between the father and ths daughter and the way his wife was trying to ignore his presence all together suddenly frowned focussing his whole attention to his father in law.

"Your Highness Your Majesty, as per ritual I have to take my daughter back to home and she will stay back at her home until Your Majesty doesn't come to bring her back to palace , Do I have permission to do so?" Balram explained and asked for permission all together, King Shivay was ready to decline and say no to this ritual all together saving himself from travelling back to that small village but before he could Queen Subhadra spoke "You do have" .

The smile on Anika's face was priceless at that moment, her eyes shone bright in excitement, she hardly controlled herself from jumping up and down on her place and scream until her throat doesn't get sore and she could no longer speak.

"No You don't have the permission, She will not be leaving the palace and going back to that village, She is no longer only your daughter but also my wife and Queen of this kingdom as well, and I cannot knowingly give my wife into the looming danger out of this palace for some ritual" King Shivay said killing the happiness of both father and daughter.

Balram understand King Shivay's point not taking it personally but Anika was totally offended and only hanging by a thread from bursting out, Balram has no words to speak he nodded his head agreeing with Your Majesty, hot angry tears welled up in Anika's eyes, She clenched and unclenched her fist to control herself from speaking or doing anything which can put not only her but also her baba in trouble.